AuthorTopic: Sakura's Mother?  (Read 8742 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Sakura's Mother?
« Reply #20 on: May 01 2006, 09:36 am »
~ Thread unlocked.

Please, no more nonsense and off topic posts.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #21 on: May 01 2006, 11:21 am »
For some reason, KahoxClow just popped into my head. Possible? I mean, sure, Kaho was with Eriol, but Clow and Eriol could merge... (Man, I'm so weird!) haha, I'm making myself laugh.

I'm torn what to think. Yuko or Nadeshiko? Nadeshiko or Yuko? Man, my head hurts from thinking of all the possibilities. Is it possible if Yuko was Sakura's mother that she wanted nothing to do with Sakura after she was born?
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #22 on: May 01 2006, 01:42 pm »
i say no to yuko. she doesnt seem to like Clow very much when she tells watenuki about him in xxxHOLiC vol 1 but she DID work with him. (most likely the one that lives in HER dimension, which is the CCS dimension) nadashiko is a definat possibility.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline bearmoon

• I long for a wish that cannot be granted
« Reply #23 on: May 11 2006, 05:23 pm »
I agree with SailorYue. It can't be Yuuko. They may have been partners working together on various magical projects, but I highly doubt that she would be Sakura's mother. For one, Yuuko really doesn't look like or act like the kind of woman who's had children and in order for her to be Sakura's mother she'd have to be Touya's too.

This is more like one of those minor details that I think the creators will never get into.

Though if there were someone with Clow, I'd say Kaho. It just seems like the most likely of options.

Offline AirKitty

• New Fan
  • I'm in my own little fan-obssesed world.....
« Reply #24 on: May 14 2006, 12:29 pm »
I know that i am new here but my money is on Kaho too ( a.k.a Ms. Mizuki in CCS) I mean cause like eroil IS Clow recarnation in CCS and has Clow's personality. So yea...
~Regular occurences at my School~
Friend:" You do know that your not sopposed to read magna for your reading list?"
Me: " Um.... um.... yea, but what they don't know can't hurt them!"
    Art teacher(with german/french accent)" NO!!! No Anime eyes! I hate them! Make recular eyes on your kite!"
Me: Grumble....Grumble.... Art Teach:" What was that!?" Me: "Nothing..."
        ~ When kite is done~
Friend:" thats anime eyes on your kite, Kelley." Me: " You know that, I know that, But she doesn't!"
 ~ this happens alot at my school~

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 15 2006, 12:12 am »
I agree with SailorYue. It can't be Yuuko. They may have been partners working together on various magical projects, but I highly doubt that she would be Sakura's mother. For one, Yuuko really doesn't look like or act like the kind of woman who's had children and in order for her to be Sakura's mother she'd have to be Touya's too.

This is more like one of those minor details that I think the creators will never get into.

Though if there were someone with Clow, I'd say Kaho. It just seems like the most likely of options.

kaho??? I don't know waht to say...well, Clamp always surprise us!
and...I've a question: why doesn't Syaoran worry about to know his real parents if he knows that he was adopted?

Offline bearmoon

• I long for a wish that cannot be granted
« Reply #26 on: May 15 2006, 04:20 am »
I've a question: why doesn't Syaoran worry about to know his real parents if he knows that he was adopted?

For some people that just isn't their concern. He was treated well by Fujisaki(I know I spelled this wrong) and that was good enough for him. He was very much like a Father for him so Sayoran, in my opinion, doesn't have the want or desire to search for his parents. Before Sakura's wings showed, his father had died just recently and his mind was preoccupied with continuing Fujitaki's work on the ruins.

Either way, his largest concern currently is to look after Sakura and return all her feathers. He doesn't really have much thought about his parents right now.

let's try and stay on the topic of Sakura's mother, though. :wink: