AuthorTopic: is the sakura and syao's relationship going too much slow?  (Read 10109 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
is the sakura and syao's relationship going too much slow? :snore:

I sense that Clamp is only telling now story's events about feathers and I think that sakura and syao's relationship is a bit suspended. :shifty:
on this way, It appears that they'll not fall in love. maybe I'm wrong, but we'll have to wait at the end to see them so.
If I'm wrong, tell me it plase, I wanna read your opinions :wink:

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: is the sakura and syao's relationship going too much slow?
« Reply #1 on: April 12 2006, 06:07 pm »
Clamp will definetly make S&S fall in love, otherwise the fans would hunt them down and kill them and Clamp isn't in the suicidall business :lol:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
Re: is the sakura and syao's relationship going to
« Reply #2 on: April 12 2006, 06:31 pm »
Clamp will definetly make S&S fall in love, otherwise the fans would hunt them down and kill them and Clamp isn't in the suicidall business :lol:
How true... I don't know what I'll do if they don't fall in love... :violent5:
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Planetarium

• Memories are the evidence of life...
« Reply #3 on: April 16 2006, 09:05 pm »
I definitely believe they will...coz Sakura is always showing concern to Syaoran regardless of whether she has the memory of them together...and Syaoran's unrequited love for Sakura will touch Sakura soon enuf...

Actually, ever since 4th vol onwards, we can see Sakura is really concern about Syaoran's feelings...they are always there for each other...

I juz hope Sakura will get back her memories at the end and Syaoran's eye will recover...^.^

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #4 on: April 25 2006, 07:41 am »
Syaoran's eye is never going to get any better considering it's made of glass. :XD:

Personally, I'm into the romeo and juliet-esque ending for Sakura and Syaoran. Something like Syaoran dying to save Sakura, and then Sakura killing herself to be with him. Or Evil-Syaoran gets all involved and goes on a killing rampage... *fans clamp duct tape over Suu's mouth*

Anywho, I really don't need anymore evidence that they love each other. CCS proved it. Now all that remains is their slow and tragic, but beautiful demise...
Oh dear. Where did THAT come from? >_>
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #5 on: April 25 2006, 03:19 pm »
Syaoran's eye is never going to get any better considering it's made of glass. :XD:

Personally, I'm into the romeo and juliet-esque ending for Sakura and Syaoran. Something like Syaoran dying to save Sakura, and then Sakura killing herself to be with him. Or Evil-Syaoran gets all involved and goes on a killing rampage... *fans clamp duct tape over Suu's mouth*

Anywho, I really don't need anymore evidence that they love each other. CCS proved it. Now all that remains is their slow and tragic, but beautiful demise...
Oh dear. Where did THAT come from? >_>

*in shock* how can you say that?! *hits suu no clover on the head*

*thinks about Syaoran and Sakura dying, goes berserk, and throws random stuff through the room*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline tsukihime

• You have no choice but to love him!
  • Big Fan
  • Syaoran will rock your world!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 25 2006, 03:31 pm »
yeah, suu-san! SakuxSyao is my fav loveteam here in TRC even though kuro_woof is polluting my innocent mind of the KuroFai moments! :hehe: if they die or something like that, fangirls are going to kill CLAMP for that!

set made by Aya-chan.. Thank you :noteworthy:

Forum Family:
my pet kitty ~ woofie-chan (-=kuro_woof=-)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 26 2006, 01:29 am »
yeah, suu-san! SakuxSyao is my fav loveteam here in TRC even though kuro_woof is polluting my innocent mind of the KuroFai moments! :hehe: if they die or something like that, fangirls are going to kill CLAMP for that!
tsukihime, If you wanna kill them, tell me it and I'll help you!! :heh:...well, I was joking... :hehe:

Offline LemonPing

• Good Fan
  • This is Kobato-chan from CLAMP's Kobato(Temporary)
« Reply #8 on: April 26 2006, 11:18 pm »
haha.. there is pretty much blushing going around between the 2.. give CLAMP their time... it'll come soon ^^

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #9 on: April 29 2006, 10:22 am »
*sigh* No one likes romeo and juliet-esque endings? Tsubasa has TOTAL potential, like that. Sakura doesn't remember him, ne? So maybe he really wants her to, so he pays a nother price..... Say, his life?

:sweatdrop: Okay. Go ahead and throw things at me now. I'm used to it. XD
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 29 2006, 07:39 pm »
Let me do it! *throws things at suu no clover-san*

SYAORAN MUST NOT DIE! HE MUST NOT! NEITHER CAN SAKURA! They are the perfect couple. I think they're showing good interest in each other now. They're concerned for one another. Remember what the Bar Lady *the ultimate oni* in Outo say in the 2nd to the last episode? *If I'm not mistaken* "How much he means to you, you mean to him" or something like that. I've also been reading the manga and I think their relationship's speed is fast enough. At least for my taste. I wonder though, would CLAMP include something more than just a kiss in the eye in the future? Z*sly grin*

Offline Rukia-chan

• Sodeno Shirayuki -- Beginning Dance, Tsukishiro
« Reply #11 on: May 05 2006, 03:12 pm »
*sigh* Throwing things at suu_no_clover-san isn't going to help anything.  I think she has a point, anyway.

CCS was a pretty abnormal series for CLAMP.  All cutesy, no tragedy, a completely happy ending.  It's one of my favorite series ever, but it doesn't follow CLAMP's general trend.

I think Syaoran and Sakura will fall in love.  They're already well on their way.  It's just a little weird because Syaoran loves Sakura so much and she can't remember him, but she trusts him completely.  It's a budding romance.  And even though Sakura can't remember him, it's almost like it's at the same place it was before Sakura lost her memories.  It's moving fast enough for me.  If they were completely lovey-dovey already it would probably be getting on my nerves a little.  Especially since it took twelve volumes for CLAMP to get Syaoran and Sakura to that point in CCS.  I like the little bits and pieces of romance and watching them catch themselves and just giggling at them like Fye and Mokona.

I really hope that TRC has a happy ending, but I'm afraid that it will go the way of Romeo and Juilet with lots of death in the name of love.  They may be the perfect couple (definitely one of the most adorable I've ever seen), but it's hard to say what direction CLAMP will go with it.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 06 2006, 12:02 am »
^ that's just so sad. I'm just hoping that they'll both survive in the end... Like Mokona says, "Love Always Prevails!"

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #13 on: May 06 2006, 12:15 am »
I hope it not one of those manga, which they will fall in love but something happens to one of them. One dies to save the other one, and their last words are "I love you". I would cry forever. But I also don't want them to fall inlove, and sakura to not get back her memories, becasue that is not really a happy happy ending becasue Syaoran will still be sad about the past. The only really happy ending to me is, faiXkuro, syaoranXsakura (sakura get back her memories becasue she is way to powerful for the witch, and she breaks the spell, or she trades something for it.)

but I don't thikn the relationship is going slow. I think is right on time ^_^
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline kudan

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #14 on: May 06 2006, 12:20 am »
I think the relationship's going a little slow... XD They have known each other for more than 7 years, and all Syaoran did was to touch Sakura's hand (And she was wearing gloves at that time too. 0.o) and they'll both be apologising to each other.. -_- (Not to mention, blush)
Forum Family
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #15 on: May 06 2006, 12:22 am »
I think the relationship's going a little slow... XD They have known each other for more than 7 years, and all Syaoran did was to touch Sakura's hand (And she was wearing gloves at that time too. 0.o) and they'll both be apologising to each other.. -_- (Not to mention, blush)
But Sakura doesn't remember him all that much, so really she is crushing on him. Before she lost her memories, she was going to tell him. So now its really begining over again. Like meeting for the first time.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #16 on: May 06 2006, 12:40 am »
^  I agree. *I always say that* It's a crush alright. Remember how Sakura found Syaoran gradually disappearing in the anime? She hurried to him, and even after Syaoran warned her about disappearing too, she didn't let go... Which means that she really does care for him, so much, that she is prepared to disappear with him... Probably 'cause her life wouldn't be worth living without him. ^__^ That's what I think.

Offline kudan

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #17 on: May 06 2006, 12:43 am »
But Sakura doesn't remember him all that much, so really she is crushing on him. Before she lost her memories, she was going to tell him. So now its really begining over again. Like meeting for the first time.
I know, but somehow I have this feeling that Syaoran doesn't dare to take the first step. XD Maybe it is also partly because of the price to pay... :X
Forum Family
Nightmare City

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #18 on: May 06 2006, 12:44 am »
I know, but somehow I have this feeling that Syaoran doesn't dare to take the first step. XD Maybe it is also partly because of the price to pay... :X
Ya. If that was me, I couldn't dare to look at sakura. Old memories that she can't remember :'(
center]

Forum Family

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 06 2006, 01:06 am »
It's a really good thing Syaoran's strong... Or else he won't be able to handle it.