AuthorTopic: Chapter 112.  (Read 19545 times)

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
Chapter 112.
« on: April 13 2006, 03:59 am »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Chapter 112.
« Reply #1 on: April 13 2006, 04:24 am »
O_O ZOMFG teh angst! Need translation... now...

Show content
So the entirety of the chapitre is Kuro and Fai *finally* having a conversation about the whole magic bit... and Fai completely breaks down... wow. Kurogane knows exaclty how to push Fai's buttons. In more ways than one. *snicker* And... le gasp! Evil!Syaoran speaketh!
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #2 on: April 13 2006, 05:03 am »
O_O ZOMFG teh angst! Need translation... now...

Show content
So the entirety of the chapitre is Kuro and Fai *finally* having a conversation about the whole magic bit... and Fai completely breaks down... wow. Kurogane knows exaclty how to push Fai's buttons. In more ways than one. *snicker* And... le gasp! Evil!Syaoran speaketh!

Don't worry, traslation will be here in a few hours x_x

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #3 on: April 13 2006, 06:16 am »
omg... omg.. omg!!!! This is gotta be one of the most awesome chapters.... it's definitly one of my favorite now!! I'll write the summary of what happens in the chapter in spoiler tag to those who want to read.

Show content
Talk between Kuro and Fai sort of like the one between Touya and Yukito in CCS... Kurogane totally confronts Fai.... a quick summary of what they are talking about for all the hungry readers :)

Short Summary of the Chapter! Don't read if you want to wait till translation

Kuro tells Fai that he's acting all funny in order to not get close to people, to not get associated with them. Fai didn't use magic when they got nearly killed in Koryo country but used magic in previous country. Fai claims that the reason was because he can't die, but Kuro says Fai can't die if it's because of himself, but if it's because of someone else, that's a different story. (I think Kuro is trying to say Fai can't die by kill himeslf, but if he gets killed by someone, it's different story...). If Fai hadn't used magic in the previous country, the group would have been caught or worse, killed. Still, Fai used his magic on his own free will. He associated himself with Sakura and Syaoran from his own acts.  Fai (with his angst face close up) then says that he just doesn't want to bring misfortune to those who got associatd with him.
And this is where interuption came in, grrr!
When Kuro grabbs Fai's hand, he warns Fai to not think the talk is over because of the interruption. Kuro tells him that doesn't care about Fai.... Fai's past that is. (I couldn't help myself but give a silent fangirl scream, lol)
Right before leaving, I *think* he tells Fai to put his current self together.... I'm not quite sure of the expression he used.... sorry....
Fai collapses on the wall and laughs (a forced laugh), saying that's difficult for him to do.

Fai was so sweet in the beginning of the chapter... he didn't want Sakura to wake up while they were in this country so she won't have to see all the bloodyness and he was worried that Syaoran might be getting fever... I couldn't help but go "awww".

And the other Syaoran finally awakes!! Finally out of that weird thingy..... Can this Syaoran use magic? The way he got out...seemed as if he was using magic.

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 13 2006, 06:29 am »
*Bangs on Computer!* go faster! it's take so long I can't wait!
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #5 on: April 13 2006, 06:33 am »
*screams* omgomgomgfogmogmomgogmogmgggg!!!111
AHH TRANSLATION!!
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #6 on: April 13 2006, 06:38 am »
OMG!

Show content
First the title page ::drool:: then Kurogane touching Fay!  And Kurogane invoking Fay!angst...Us KuroFay fangirls (and boys?) are getting a treat with this chapter.  Between waiting for the translation to FMA ch58 and TRC ch112 I might just die of suspense.  I suppose clone!Syaoran is aware of what's going on since he says 'Syaoran' which I assume is him refering to our Syaoran.

Oh, thanks, Mina, for the summary!

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #7 on: April 13 2006, 06:39 am »
Thank you for the translation. Pardon me while I find an isolated area outside and do a prolonged fangirl squeal.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #8 on: April 13 2006, 06:42 am »
*falls off her chair*

Show content
It's official. It freakin' HAS to happen now, RIGHT?! RIGHT?! CLAMP just can't let it go after a scene like that!!!!!

...Holy...that's possibly the biggest scene of that nature between those two yet...<3 CLAMP, you never fail to please. It was worth the six chapter wait...

And Syaoran2 is out. ...Things are all beginning to speed up now, eh? I wonder how many volumes/chapters are left now...

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! *waits for translation*

Buuuuuuuuuh~~<3

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 13 2006, 06:43 am »
OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!!!! wow that was intense ,though can't undstand what they were saying but...My heart totally broke when Fai started crying *Walk up Fai hugs and comforts him* lol wow wow wow! and now Syorans evil twins, broken free now,
I think from here on out, it's going to get intense...!
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #10 on: April 13 2006, 07:32 am »
AHHHHH Oh my god, I so need TRANSLATION!!! What are they saying : :rotfl:

Show content
He wakes up, he wakes up. Yes, Yes!......wait that isn't good if he evil....

Magical Angel 101 you need to use the spoiler!
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #11 on: April 13 2006, 08:10 am »
Yuck, I need a towel!  I got SQUEEEEEEEEE all over me!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 13 2006, 08:27 am »
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TRANSLATION NOW!!!!!!!!
Show content
poor Fye!! :cry: I'm learning japanese but I can't understand all they say...he's really crying?
and..the other syaoran reachs get out from the glass!!!!  :confused2: :surprised:could this be relationed with the travellers's arriving to kamui's country?? I can't wait until next week!!! :BangHead:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #13 on: April 13 2006, 08:27 am »
translation
http://iamsocool12345.livejournal.com/26924.html#cutid1

Show content
Kuro is not going to give up that easy.  I wonder what fai past is.  Evil Syaoran is going after our Syaoran, and he has a fever  :cry: Poor Syaoran

When is the next chapter comming out any way?
« Last Edit: April 14 2006, 04:04 am by Ashlee »
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline x_becky_x

• Now, now daddy....
« Reply #14 on: April 13 2006, 09:00 am »
This is the best chapter ever! Tons of Fay(my fave)! I hope this continues in the next chapter!

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #15 on: April 13 2006, 10:08 am »
ZOMG, -fainted on computer-  That was so worth today.

Show content
HE'S FREE!  Somehow thats how I think of it.  I dunno, does Fei Wong KNOW Syao2 broke out?  Or could it be he has his own free will and is escaping to do God knows what?  I dunno, but I can't wait to find out!

KURO/FAI.  Finally, a nice SOLID fact we can throw in some faces.  That was the deepest heart-to-heart they've had EVER, and FINALLY, we learn just a bit more about Fai.  Bout time, is all I gots to say.  -humph-  Anywho, I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapter, hopefully with a bit more on Syao2 and some Syaoran action!
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 13 2006, 10:30 am »
I can die happy now.

That was the best ever.

I can't stop squeaking. My mom is looking at me really weird right now.

But WOW.

Yay. My favourite character gets some development! ::dances::

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #17 on: April 13 2006, 10:44 am »
K, I'm done fangirling, I can say intellegent things now. ...Almost.
Oh my god, I love this chapter. I love it dead. The character development is wonderful, and I adore Emo!Fai. And the KuroFai is good too...
Show content
What's really pathetic about the scene is how Fai keeps saying things to the effect of "I'm fine, really; don't worry about me", but Kurogane NEVER said anything implying concern. Fai's just that desperate for someone to care about him. Not that I think Kurogane doesn't care; he just acts like he doesn't.
And I'm excited about evil Syaoran waking up too~~~, cause he's gonna come after them when Sakura's asleep and Syaoran's feverish and injured and Fai's an emo mess and it'll be WONDERFUL. <3 By wonderful I mean a disaster. But a wonderful disaster.
Squee. X3
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #18 on: April 13 2006, 02:50 pm »
« Last Edit: April 14 2006, 11:44 am by Celesse »

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #19 on: April 13 2006, 03:04 pm »
ZOMG! this may just make me a KuroxFai fangirl.
Need more chapters!! ;_; I hate waiting, I have to go find a long, completed series to get into. >.>