AuthorTopic: Chapter 112.  (Read 19543 times)

Offline Marumae

• "The goggles, they do nothing!" *flails*
Re: Chapter 112.
« Reply #60 on: April 17 2006, 08:38 am »
Eee, FINALLY
Show content
something about FYE, even if it's only taking the next step and letting him know that hey your past doesn't matter it's what you do now. Oh Kurogane knows just how to hit things on the head, especially with Fye.  Honestly, can't get enough of Fye and I hope to God we get more of his past later. 

Jeez, leave it to Clamp to leave us hanging by a thread desperate for me. :XD: (Also, THANK YOU for the scanslations/uploading/translations.)

____________________________________________--
(Avatar made by Susuyo on Live Journal

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #61 on: April 17 2006, 09:36 am »
The only bad part about this chapter is that it's 98% trashed my pet theory of "Fai is secretly an evil bastard and is going to kill us all". But that's ok.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #62 on: April 17 2006, 10:02 am »
The only bad part about this chapter is that it's 98% trashed my pet theory of "Fai is secretly an evil bastard and is going to kill us all". But that's ok.

You know, I had never heard that theory before, but if you are fond of the theory, then I see no reason to discard after these events.  Maybe that is what Fai is so upset about at the end.  He was secretly an evil bastard with intentions of killing us all, but now he has "let them in" so to speak, and is therefore unable to pull himself together to decide whether to change his colors or go through with said evil plan.  Damn, that's pretty convincing talk on a theory I don't personally subscribe to, but there you have it! Don't dump the theory!

Offline Marumae

• "The goggles, they do nothing!" *flails*
« Reply #63 on: April 17 2006, 10:22 am »

Wow, I thought I was the only one who had this secret theory( I desperately hope it's not true though  :sad5:) . I had the suspecion that it was something Fye did to make Ashura so mad like oh...slaughter everyone in his kingdom or something. But yes I agree with Kirati, don't discard it yet, all we do know is that Fye definitely is hiding something that very well could be some dark, evil part of him that will kill everyone. Though he could definitely want to change, hence the reason why he keeps on this cheerful mask(and thus not let anyone get close to him, lest he want to turn evil and kill everyone). I mean look at just how DARK he gets during serious moments, could be the secret gazes of an evil bastard (I DON'T want it to be true but he's darned HOT when he's all dark and broody :inlove:)

____________________________________________--
(Avatar made by Susuyo on Live Journal

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #64 on: April 18 2006, 09:47 am »

GOD! >__< that is possible! look at Fumma! *points at Fumma* Evilness was nice one upon a time O.o...

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #65 on: April 19 2006, 02:28 am »
eepp, Fai evil? Well that did cross my mind, but then again if he was evil I don't think he would be carring Sakura most the time, and see if Sayo is alright, and be able to put up with Mokona...And Ashura-ou, I do hope she/he/it awakenes soon, I wan't to see what happenes. Fai's past will have to come to light soon.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #66 on: April 19 2006, 02:47 am »

haha!
that theory is awesome
i wouldn't mind if that happened -^-
by me.

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #67 on: April 19 2006, 08:40 am »
*does little dance* My favourite character + angst + KuroFye-ness  = best chapter ever.

On Fye's possible evilness... I've always thought that part of the reason he so desperately wants to escape his past is because of some really bad things he has done - something along the lines of murdering a lot of innocent people as Marumae is talking about - however maybe not by his own free will (note the "maybe")...

Show content
And I'm excited about evil Syaoran waking up too~~~, cause he's gonna come after them when Sakura's asleep and Syaoran's feverish and injured and Fai's an emo mess and it'll be WONDERFUL. <3 By wonderful I mean a disaster. But a wonderful disaster.
Squee. X3

Couldn't have said it better myself. Hardships added to suffering... that's good stuff.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #68 on: April 19 2006, 08:50 am »
*Shock!* Fai  evil! never! *Angry moped comes your way lol* atleast I hop it's not true and won't come to that, though I agree, he probably has one ghost in his closet though *Wimpers* lol
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #69 on: April 19 2006, 09:06 am »
heh, i see my theory that this chapter converting some non-beleivers into shippers came true ^_^

my fav chapter of all ^_^ `i ESPECIALY loved the splash page! i get my scanlations else where, from an msn group, and the guy who puts them up didnt get one htat had the text translated so i asked on fanfiction.net's tsubasa-kurofai forum and its just perfectly slashy sorta ^_^ http://i3.tinypic.com/vrsvpd.jpg (i also got the lyrics to the kurofai song "Kaze no Machi he' translated too. )
this chapter has to be the first angsty manga chapter i ever read.

my theory on fai is that maybe ashura made him do something heinous, and that would put into play that maybe fai got tired of being a scape-goat and put ashura to sleep like that. he wants to tell kuro but he's also afraid of what kuro would think of him, and kuro saying "i dont care about your past" or somthin like that is just perfect. :inlove:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #70 on: April 19 2006, 11:15 am »
Show content
What's really pathetic about the scene is how Fai keeps saying things to the effect of "I'm fine, really; don't worry about me", but Kurogane NEVER said anything implying concern. Fai's just that desperate for someone to care about him. Not that I think Kurogane doesn't care; he just acts like he doesn't.
And I'm excited about evil Syaoran waking up too~~~, cause he's gonna come after them when Sakura's asleep and Syaoran's feverish and injured and Fai's an emo mess and it'll be WONDERFUL. <3 By wonderful I mean a disaster. But a wonderful disaster.
Squee. X3
0_0
i thought i was the only one who liked Dieasters
 like, everything goes wrong to syaoran,sakura, fai, kurogane, then everything is solved
by me.