AuthorTopic: Chapter 113  (Read 14457 times)

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
Chapter 113
« on: April 20 2006, 03:05 am »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Chapter 113
« Reply #1 on: April 20 2006, 03:12 am »
Ooh, nice text-y chapter.
Show content
So now Mommy knows about ebil Syaoran. ^^ He has an interesting reaction. I can't wait to see what he says.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #2 on: April 20 2006, 03:21 am »
Oh no, the chapter 113.  :cry: I can't download it. I hate school computers. They block the site. I can't wait until I get home!
« Last Edit: April 20 2006, 04:59 am by Ashlee »
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #3 on: April 20 2006, 03:51 am »
...so. much. to. say.

Show content
Well, Syao2 is most definitely a 'take over my other halfs body at interesting times' kinda person, I'm guessing.  Bad for relationships, I'll bet, too.  But, Fai knowing makes things a bit more complicated.  How exactly did he snap him out of Syao2's control?  I can't understand if he said something or just grabbed him and that got Syaoran back.  

Color pages, my god, when I get back on my computer I'm so using those for something.  They were awesome.  And the Syaoran in the grass was a very very cute opening.  I'm so monotonous, sorry.  

Also, Sakura's finally woken up!  Despite Fai's wishes, I really did want her to wake up.  Not to see the evil around her, but because somehow, it gets more boring to me with all the guys up and about and her just...doing nothing.

If I weren't sick, I'd be more enthusiastic.  And the sad thing is, I'm really excited about this.  
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 20 2006, 04:12 am »
nice chapter;  need TRANSLATION!

Show content
now fai know about the EVIL syaoran haha...wonder why Sakura's in water??
by me.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #5 on: April 20 2006, 04:22 am »
eeee! i cnat DL yet eother, but icant wait for translations!!!!
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #6 on: April 20 2006, 04:31 am »
*downloads*
Can't wait to see what it's about! *bounce*

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #7 on: April 20 2006, 04:42 am »
downloading right now...let's see what the evil Syaoran can do :D
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: April 20 2006, 04:54 am »
Woo, I'm not late for this chapter! ^^

Show content
Cool! Fai knows now about the other Syaoran. Now that he knows, I wonder if he and Kuro will be able to find out about him more.

Sakura is underwater?? Maybe she's having a vision about the underground water below the Tower and the Tokyo Government Office building. Or it could be the memory she regained from the last feather (although, there probably wasn't much water in Clow Country, ne?).

Also, Fai was cute in this chapter, asking for a favor from Kuro (I think that's what he did) and riding on that bike wearing a hood! ^^

Can't wait till the next one!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 20 2006, 04:57 am »
interesting...very interesting

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #10 on: April 20 2006, 05:03 am »
.... Oh my. I'm not entirely sure how to react to this chapter. I'll probably have a better idea after there's a translation, but... yeah.
Show content
I looked back, and the first time Syaoran went into Creepy Trance Thing, he ALSO snapped out as soon as he got near Fai. What the hell is up with that? But when Syaoran DREAMED about Other!Syaoran in Lecourt, Fai wasn't nearby when he woke up... Just wonder what snaps him out of these trances. If it IS when Fai's there, it probably has something to do with his magic. (The fangirl bit in me is saying because his magic is so powerful it scares off Other!Syaoran, but the rest of me is calling the fangirl a dumbass)
In any case, Posessed!Syaoran is almost as good as Emo!Fai. Great chapter.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #11 on: April 20 2006, 05:07 am »
First I thought Syao Syao in the grass was cute.. But then I saw Syao Syao and Fai on a scooter!! XD XD Oh my god, this chapter is love!!

By the way, my fellow KF fangirls:
Show content
Why do you think Kuro's and Fai's clothes look so messy and undone at the moment? As if they just put them back on? XD XD Hmm... I wonder! XD

Ah, the only bad thing, though, is that now I'm having Kamui withdrawels... TT___TT Kamuiiii....
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #12 on: April 20 2006, 05:22 am »
Yes I'm back home now, what is going on with this chapter....
*faints*
Show content
AAAHHHHH first I thought this was going to be a cute chapter because of Syaoran laying on the grass, then I was totaly wrong!!Evil Syaoran took over. Kuro now knows there some thing up, and so does fai! Wait, Syaoran shap out of it when fai came in right, fai saw it. Maybe this happen to him before. Maybe ashera(can't spell), was under a spell, and fai knows how to shap them back out......

But i need to really to know what is going on. I need translation *cry*

EDIT
Show content
I was just reading over and thinking, what happen to Syaoran fever
« Last Edit: April 20 2006, 05:36 am by Ashlee »
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 20 2006, 06:06 am »
Totally need  atranslation! But this every good one! creepy how evil syoran possed syoran! *Shifty eyes* by the Kurogane really yummy in this one! and of coures Fai looks always Yummy! I so happy Sakura finally is wakening up! it's about time, she's missed so much! and thier need more S&S moments anyways lol
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: April 20 2006, 06:07 am »
Not a bad chapter, and wow.. more actual plot. XD Go CLAMP. Should be interesting to see what happens with the other Syaoran and what Fai and Kuro decide to do about it.

Is it just me, or is Fai overly-happy-smiley in the last part of this chapter, like he's trying to make up for the angst in the last chapter?

And omg, Yuki... you're so right. ^_____^ I bet Kuro found a nice secluded part of that building to 'get some more answers' out of Fai. ^^;; Hmm.. or maybe make up a little for being so mean?

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #15 on: April 20 2006, 06:25 am »
*falls over* Yaaaaaaaay!!!

Show content
ZOMG, Syao2 took over Syaoran's body again? ...Little brat ¬¬ Although I, like everyone else, wanna know why he snapped out of it when Fai showed up.

The little fangirl in me also took note of the sort-of half dressed state of Kuro-tan and Fai and started giggling like a lunatic until I told it shut up.

And Fai on the scooter was just <3 He looked like he was having so much fun. Syaoran just seemed a little scared XD

And where is Sakura? Is she in a dream? ...Maybe a vision...o.o Considering this is X world, maybe Hinato (that's the sleeping princesses name, right?) is there and feeding her a vision? (I remember there being a lot of water around Hinato...o.o)

Oh shut up Becci. Stop theorising crap XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #16 on: April 20 2006, 06:29 am »
Oh was smiling like an idiot as I read this chapter because I was so excited, haha

Show content
Some clearification(sp?). It wasn"t Fai that broke the other Syaoran"s control over our Syaoran. See how Syaoran was holding onto Kurogane's arm? There is another hand on Syaoran's arm. I *think* it's Kurogane's hand... Kuro squeezed the hand tightly and snapped Syaoran from the control.

I'm loving Kuro and Fai lately... Kurogane quickly realized it wasn't our Syaoran the moment the other Syaoran grabbed his arm. And Fai too. The moment he came into the room, he instantly knew it wasn't our Syaoran....

Do you think our Syaoran might have been a "failed experiment" by Fei Wong Reed? Like he made our Syaoran to get close to Sakura, but because they developed relationship, Fei Wong Reed lost control over our Syaoran, so he made the other Syaoran to get back control and get what he wants (i.e. Sakura's powers)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #17 on: April 20 2006, 06:36 am »
Oh was smiling like an idiot as I read this chapter because I was so excited, haha

Show content
Some clearification(sp?). It wasn"t Fai that broke the other Syaoran"s control over our Syaoran. See how Syaoran was holding onto Kurogane's arm? There is another hand on Syaoran's arm. I *think* it's Kurogane's hand... Kuro squeezed the hand tightly and snapped Syaoran from the control.

I'm loving Kuro and Fai lately... Kurogane quickly realized it wasn't our Syaoran the moment the other Syaoran grabbed his arm. And Fai too. The moment he came into the room, he instantly knew it wasn't our Syaoran....

Do you think our Syaoran might have been a "failed experiment" by Fei Wong Reed? Like he made our Syaoran to get close to Sakura, but because they developed relationship, Fei Wong Reed lost control over our Syaoran, so he made the other Syaoran to get back control and get what he wants (i.e. Sakura's powers)

Show content
Hmmm...now that you mention it...o_o Who knows what snapped Syaoran out of it...

But I was wondering that too about a failed experiment thing...I also wondered if perhaps Syao2 is the Syaoran with the past memories? (Sorry if this has already been brought up or confirmed or anything. I haven't read much past Shurano XD;; And Piffle. Save for these new chapters 106 up) Because, well, he can see out of the eye Syaoran can't see out of (I think ¬¬) but his other eye is covered...

Oo-eeeeeeer. It's all very exciting. Ohohohohohohoho...

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 20 2006, 06:40 am »
Show content
i looked back in the first few pages...you know how syao2 was grabing syaoran's arm? maybe kuro twitched it off so syao2 would let go...
ah, what do i know? it doesn't make sense :dodge:
by me.

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #19 on: April 20 2006, 07:56 am »
I love us KuroFai fans.  What? Who cares the evil Syao took over Syao's body?  Kuro wasundressed for goodness sake!  I had the same thought - What the hell happened to his cloth....oh, huhuhu..... :greengrin:

Edit: I realized it was just Kuro who had lost items of clothing since the last chapter, so I changed my statement a little.