General Discussions > The "What" Board

What grinds your gears?

<< < (26/51) > >>

chibi_seishiraon77:

--- Quote from: AkaiYuki on July 31 2006, 01:32 pm ---Here's something that grinds my gears:

When something makes perfect sense to you, but no one around you gets it, and you have to explain it a million times. Then, by the time the idiots FINALLY get it, the whole statement has lost its effect...

That's so annoying...

--- End quote ---

yes!...exactly...that kind of situation happens to me a lot....and it is VERY infuriating

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: chibi_seishiraon77 on July 31 2006, 01:42 pm ---yes!...exactly...that kind of situation happens to me a lot....and it is VERY infuriating

--- End quote ---

Oh, god!! I know!!! >_< It IS kind of funny, though, when ONE of the people you're trying to explain it to gets it, and you're both trying to exlplain it to everyone.. XD That can get entertaining. But normally, it's just annoying.

Another thing that grinds my gears is slow downloads!! >_< Sometimes it takes me less than a minute to get a song, but this one has been taking an hour so far!! >_<

~Bloody_Rose~:
umm... Kamui

chibi_seishiraon77:

--- Quote from: AkaiYuki on August 01 2006, 03:01 am ---Oh, god!! I know!!! >_< It IS kind of funny, though, when ONE of the people you're trying to explain it to gets it, and you're both trying to exlplain it to everyone.. XD That can get entertaining. But normally, it's just annoying......

--- End quote ---

this happens alot with me and my best friend..and when we try to explain things people stare at us like we are a riot or something....0_0....

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: .:sightless:. on August 01 2006, 01:36 pm ---umm... Kamui

--- End quote ---

: O

Are you serious??!? But Kamui is.. He's... BEAUUTIIIFULLL! O.O

(And yeah, chibi_sei, me and whoever currently understands me also look like a riot sometimes! It's so annoying!) XD

Hmm, another thing that grinds my gears, is when someone likes you, and you don't like him/her, and no matter how many times you hint that you don't like him/her, he/she keeps going at you. And glomping you. And leaving his/her current boy/girlfriend for you. And attempting to kiss you. And attacking you as you turn the corner. And.. ah, screw this, the list goes on and on.

EDIT: *cough* Are you talking about THAT Kamui? If so, he grinds my gears, too. XD Sorry, I thought you were talking about X Kamui! Who is beautiful. o.o And adorable and snuggly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version