General Discussions > The "What" Board

What grinds your gears?

<< < (41/51) > >>

Chang:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on September 02 2006, 10:10 pm ---when i'm trying to post and that the forum tell me that "an error has occurred" and that i need to "refresh"...and i really don't understand where is the problem :angry:

--- End quote ---

OMG, that just happened to me. i sooo hate it :angry:

I hate it when i can't download anything because my net's slow :(

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Airashii on September 03 2006, 03:59 am ---Oh, yes that gets me mad too!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Nectar Rain on September 03 2006, 11:26 am ---OMG, that just happened to me. i sooo hate it :angry:

--- End quote ---

i was talking about it with Sailor Yue Chan on msn,and this is a problem that happens when there is too many members connected at the same time  :sweatdrop: (roughly as from fifteen members i suppose)

i HATE when i'm playing video games and that there is a break of electricity before i have the time to save  :shifty:

Sailor Yue-chan:
beetrain.

'nuff said. :angry:

Chang:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on September 03 2006, 12:37 pm ---i was talking about it with Sailor Yue Chan on msn,and this is a problem that happens when there is too many members connected at the same time :sweatdrop: (roughly as from fifteen members i suppose)

--- End quote ---

ahhh i c! makes sense... btw, I added you to msn tatasenko. i'm fileee0033576 (KittyKitKat) if you're wondering.

when ppl try to make up excuses when it's obvious that they don't want to do something.

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Nectar Rain on September 04 2006, 08:13 pm ---ahhh i c! makes sense... btw, I added you to msn tatasenko. i'm fileee0033576 (KittyKitKat) if you're wondering.

--- End quote ---

so it was you???i accepted your email but since nobody was connected i didn't know who was this mystery person  :keke:!
i'm so happy to count you among my close friends now  :wink:

when my bus doesn't pass at the schedule which is indicated...but i think it is rather me who is always late  :haha:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version