CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (3/29) > >>

Kibou:
Show content Yes...I thought that too...argh..>.< I want to know his past...but that is another topic..^^

Magical Angel 101:
Fye-chan do know anything like this? \[raw]_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_01_[LQ][640x480_DivX6].avi could not be imported. The required codec was not downloaded automatically because the Download codecs automatically check box is not selected in the Options dialog box. I tryed to import in Windows movie maker, to see If I coud have the full epsiode and sounds like to me it would let but, do I have uninstalle Bitetorrent then reinstalle it, then options dialog box? maybe if know could you help me! thanks

By the way I Love it! I Love it! i Love it! the animation was great! I couldn't of asked it better meself!  Thank you for anyone knows!

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: suu_no_clover on April 30 2006, 05:52 am ---16 HOURS!?!?!?! O_O
*dies*

Would anyone care to put up a direct download for lil' old Suu? :sweatdrop:
Or at least the OP theme? That'd be a start.

--- End quote ---
Xd I've got like 6 hours left on my torrent. I'll get it up for you if no one else does.

I'm really excited and can't wait to see it. ^^

--- Quote from: Meowzy on April 30 2006, 03:41 am ---The ending was really good! Chibi Kurogane just made me melt away! It was so adorable, and fits with the actual past we saw around chapter 100. But what about chibi Fai then? What was that cute little pink creature we see with him? *ponder ponder*

--- End quote ---
chibi Kuro and Fai? *dies* Kawaii! And little pink creature? *ponders right along*

Uchiha Itachi:
here's links to the new OP and ED songs. they sound so awesome and I love the animations.

Kinya - IT'S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OoLbTm57Cs

Maaya Sakamoto - Kazemachi Jet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIA-eTFAS0c

cherry_blossomVNM:
Can anyone please upload the episode on megaupload or rapidshare please? I would be so happy if someone did that!!! Sorry, my computer doesn't like bittorrent.... T_T I did see the opening and ending on youtube however. It was soooo awesome!!!  :inlove: I really like the one pose where Syaoran's carrying Sakura. Sry, I couldn't help but SCREAM at them. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! Sorry, major S+S fan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version