CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (23/29) > >>

Jenx:
Nah, no such thing as too much of CCS in it. <3 Besides, you have to admit that Shojou!Tomoyo was amazing.

moezychan:

--- Quote from: Jenx on May 04 2006, 03:26 am ---Nah, no such thing as too much of CCS in it. <3 Besides, you have to admit that Shojou!Tomoyo was amazing.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I truly miss my beloved CCS and seeing Tomoyo swoon over Sakura. It is just too funny, and hearing Sakura say, "Hooeeee," again was just so kawaii! I truly missed that, and seeing Syaoran act all blushing again made me go hanyaan!  :inlove:

Moon:
Great episode! (All the CCS references were awesome. Yayy!) I can't wait to see more! Especially since returning characters are in the Piffle world.

Ando:

--- Quote from: Jenx on May 04 2006, 03:26 am ---Besides, you have to admit that Shojou!Tomoyo was amazing.
--- End quote ---

Seconded! I'd really missed her obsessive fangirliness, and sat chuckling during all her screentime. Oh, and I am glad they decided to have her use watakushi, unlike in the CCS anime. It sounds more natural that way, considering her polite way of speaking. However, I think it will take some time for me to get used to the new voice actor - it's not that it is a bad voice, I just don't think it is very Tomoyo-ish...

Overall nice episode, especially the moment of Angsty Fye-ness. I like the intro, though not as much as BLAZE (speaking of that, the second season intro must have the weirdest title I have ever heard. First season's is stupid as well, and many other anime songs, but this is just too much...), but neither the beginning nor the ending of it was very impressive - it sounded its best at the kimi ga-parts. Like many others, I thought the Sakura-randomly-popping-up-looking-pretty seemed a bit out of place, but the shadow-fighting was nice, although perhaps most fitting for Syaoran.

The ending song didn't caught my attention and it has not yet, four listenings later. Am I the first not to think the chibi-Fye - and his pink little pet - cute? I may be wicked, but the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that scene was LSD trip that it was not snowy enough.

Anyway, GO Tomoyo-chan! *waves flag*

TrC_ChRiStI*:

--- Quote from: Moon Hime on May 04 2006, 03:37 am ---Great episode! (All the CCS references were awesome. Yayy!) I can't wait to see more! Especially since returning characters are in the Piffle world.

--- End quote ---

Yes, i really like the caracters of the worl^^ and Tomyo is so beautifull *O*
well, here i bring the episode in youtube to see it better : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ybJQZpKmyU&search=tsubasa%20chronicles%2027

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version