CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (27/29) > >>

Brad:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on May 06 2006, 01:16 am ---umm, does anyone know a site that does episode summaries of the 2nd Season? i really need it!

--- End quote ---

My site http://www.casualsmirk.com/tsubasa/index.php does. I'm living in Tokyo right now so I usually get an impression of what I thought of the show online right after it airs and an illustrated guide up within 24 hours. I'm also making it a habit of listing all the crossovers from now on in each episode. I realised that's the thing I look for when visiting Tsubasa sites so decided to do it myself. I'm also doing xxxHolic episode guides as well on my xxxHolic site. ;)

In other news... only 9 hours until the second second season episode!!! :D

Magical Angel 101:

--- Quote from: cherrytree on May 04 2006, 03:00 pm ---Anyone notice how Fai(?) and Kurogane have those little talks as they watch Sakura and Syaoran? :keke: I think this was there second chat. :D
--- End quote ---
0.o I know thats what I was telling my sister!  :laughing4: I thought excate same thing! I can't want for torrow new epy!

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Brad on May 06 2006, 10:30 am ---My site http://www.casualsmirk.com/tsubasa/index.php does. I'm living in Tokyo right now so I usually get an impression of what I thought of the show online right after it airs and an illustrated guide up within 24 hours. I'm also making it a habit of listing all the crossovers from now on in each episode. I realised that's the thing I look for when visiting Tsubasa sites so decided to do it myself. I'm also doing xxxHolic episode guides as well on my xxxHolic site. ;)

In other news... only 9 hours until the second second season episode!!! :D

--- End quote ---

thank you very much for the summary site

kuma:
question
which world did fwr see through the mirror?
i've never seen it before

Meowzy:
I was wondering the same thing, actually. It kinda reminded me of Show contentShura/shurano's past world, with the floating castle or... whatever it was

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version