CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (5/29) > >>

Jeannette:
So I've seen the sub now... Tomoyo is all wonderfully and beautifully gay, with her million and a half female bodyguards and her joy over Sakura's beauty. ^^ <3 I'm not sure how I feel about her new voice, but I think I might be slowly falling in love with it.

And they included the conversation in Piffle where Kuro reminds Fai that they've not run into Ashura and Fai says he would know if it were -his- Ashura or another just sharing the name. This doesn't seem nearly as meaningful without Shurano coming right before. Sigh. But at least they put the scene in.

cherry_blossomVNM:
Haha I just watched it. I love that S+S scene ^^ So cute!!! But you know, when Tomoyo was introducing herself and rambling on about video taping or something, then she grabbed Sakura's arm , did you hear Sakura go, hooeee? like in Cardcaptor Sakura? It sounded sort of... different, but I guess I'm used to different things from the original anime when it comes to Tsubasa. Anyway, I had to point that out. I'm glad I can sort of understand what's going on! I hope I can to watched the subtitled version soon so I can see if I've been close with my own translations.

bie liao:
Meh, stupid me totally missed the OP and ED links, but I finally saw them and I have to say, the OP is pretty cool.  Lotsa nice fighting going on, though the random Sakura kinda threw me off.

-blush-  As for the ED, it took me a minute to realize that little Fai wasn't Sakura.  I dunno, they have the same hair...sorta...I think I'm losing it, waiting for this to finish downloading.  The songs are okay, though, so I have no complaints for the new OP and ED.

MoonHikaru:
OMG!!!! I just have seen the op an ed and....... SUGOI!!!!! I LOVE THEM !!!!!!!
They really cool!

Kurogane and Fai.. like a kids *___* soooooo kawaii jejeje

I think they have a good start, dont you think? XDDDDD

Kirtai:

--- Quote from: cherry_blossomVNM on April 30 2006, 02:23 pm ---... did you hear Sakura go, hooeee? like in Cardcaptor Sakura? It sounded sort of... different
--- End quote ---

Yess! I screamed when she said "hoe!"  Besides Syao being awkward, it was the number one thing I missed from CCS, was hoe!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version