CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (6/29) > >>

moezychan:
Yosh, my constructed criticism on the episode;

Opening Song: I liked song better than Blaze, but it seemed awkward how they go from a fighting scene to Sakura in a ball gown. It was very weird for me. And all the time I was wondering why she even in there if her only appearence was to look beautiful. Possibly there for an eyecatch I'm guessing.

Episode: I really liked this episode. Quite possibly my absolute favorite episode so far. I loved how Sakura seemed so much like my beloved CCS Sakura, and the same goes for Syaoran and Tomoyo. It was like my beloved CCS was back again.

And when Sakura said, "hoeee" I positively squealed! And Tomoyo saying, "Kawaii desu wa!" I absolutely loved it!

Ending Song: I truly liked this one better than the opening song; it was so sad, and yet so beautiful at the same time. I also liked how they showed their past selves.

All in all, it was a great opening episode. I'm looking forward to next week!

kudan:

--- Quote from: moezy-chan on April 30 2006, 04:13 pm ---And when Sakura said, "hoeee" I positively squealed! And Tomoyo saying, "Kawaii desu wa!" I absolutely loved it!

--- End quote ---
Ah!! You mean she said her ccs trademark word?! Hurry you idiotic com!! Download faster!!

Sailor Yue-chan:
ive never ever heard her say that (stuopid nelvana took that away) so this would be the first time i get to hear it.

come on you stupid (u)torrent program!!!

Ralea:
TRC Sakura said "Hoe" ?! *goes off to a corner to cry because she's on Dial-up*

Smile_For_Me:
Looks for download, I so want to see it, Bangs head on computer over and over again, I just finished an Exam

Opening is LOVE :inlove: What is with the orange cat? :cat:
Ending is OMG LOVE  :laughing4:

Sakura has her trade mark back, Hoeee! Now all we need is Kero.
The pink animal was cute :bunny:

I shuder at the name Nelvana, thank god they will never get TRC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version