CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (7/29) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
heres a tip for thos with dial up: put a limit on the uploading (a tad less than the aerage should work).  do that and your download will increase. jsut remember to remove the limit when your done.

just watche the ep and it was so cool. (did anyone else have poor vid quality on the sub? mine kept digitizing and making it hard to read fai's face and the subs.)

as for the ending: it seems to me that what Celes is composed of is a bunch of floating casltes or something, over an ocean and baran land

EDIT:
also, feel free to help out in writing an episode recap for this ep on my guide: http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-2423/ im not so good with those -_-

Zeldi:
Yatta! X3

Opening: I don't know if i like Blaze more than IT'S, but right now it's: IT'S.. I love the english parts of the song. Kinya-kuuun~~

Endning: Maaya-sama sings pretty as always~ I like this one more than Loop X3. Fai-chan and Kuro-chan~ Kawaii~<3, what's with the orange neko?! O.o

Episode: Kyaaaaaah! Syaoran-kun kakkoii~<333.. And Sakura said "Hoee!" I love Kuro and Fai's talk x3.. Fai~.. Syaoran held Sakura's hand *3*. I loved that moment, and Mokona said "Lovely dovey dovey" XD. Maaya Sakamoto-sama did the voice for Tomoyo-chan! Kirei~. I can't wait for the next episode ^^

Time-Machine:
::dies of Syaoran overdose and crossover giddiness::

Haven't seen the sub yet...but the raw...wow

I really love the opening and ending sequences. Little Fai!!! And the opening song...did anyone else notice the Fai leaning on Kuro right at the beginning? (c.a.n.o.n.)

The animation was brilliant and the music intense and awesome as ever. Having read the manga, they certainly sped up this particular arc quite a bit, but I think that might have been a good decision.

Love the Tomoyo giddiness and floating in the imposed background with the camera. Excellent CCS tribute. Lots of the art in this episode was much more blatantly CLAMP inspired, partially because of how many wings and bears there were, making it more obvious.

Overall: Episode 27 = <3

^_^!!!!!!!!!

kudan:
Yay! The raw file just completed its download. XD

Opening: I think I prefer ITS over Blaze. Maybe because it's new. XD

Endning: Up to my expectation. XD But I still prefer Loop, but I don't know why.. 0.o

Episode: Like what Moezy-chan said, Sakura really did say Hoe!!! XD (At first I thought it was Mokona, but it didn't make sense for Mokona to say Hoe... XD) She nearly sounded like the Sakura from CCS at that time! Action-packed and fast paced, and Show content Syaoran "blushed"!! Stupid vehicle just had to block his face.. 0.o I'm thinking of making animations for the starting songs and some parts of the episode. XD (Provided that my mum allows.. 0.o) I don't know which parts to animate for the ending song though.. 0.o (Any suggestions? X))

Kuro-puppy:
-animation had improved a lot if you watch the fighting in the OP
-Sakura did the Hoe!!! bit
-Tomoyo is back!!!
-very cute S&S scene
-Kurogane kid was so cool Show contenti hope the world from the manga in which they show kurogane's past comes soon
-more humor
-Fai's emo-scene
-ED song is big improvement over Loop

al in al a great opening episode

if this keeps up 2nd season will be a lot better than 1st season (which was a bit of a disappoint because of lack of pace in the story, not enough humor and that 'dying' stuff from ep 26)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version