CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (8/29) > >>

sanlyn:

--- Quote from: Bao_Nhia_Yang on April 30 2006, 05:32 pm ---hm.. let's see.. i'm up pretty late.. so i doubt there'll be seeders.. 85 HOURS!! ;_; ahh!! i missed everything! all cause i had to go to work.. >_>;;

--- End quote ---

Just be patient... Seeders won't be gone easily. 
------------------
I am surprise to see the Clamp school trio in the race.  The manga didn't give emphasis on them in that scene. ( that scene really make my day!).

opening song - i like it, although its not the best among spring season.  I like Kinya songs since Gravitation, may be that add some points on him.  compare it with opening of S1, movie and S2.  I still prefer the movie opening theme.

closing song- Its Maaya's trademark song.  her song used to be like that. However, i still prefer the s1 closing.
The orange cat in ending song reminds me the cat in Angelic Layer manga inner cover.

kudan:
Gosh, I managed to have to time to do an animation for part of the starting song.. here it is. ^^

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2875/syao14yz.gif
Looks a little jerky though... I'll add more soon when they are done!

Kuro-puppy:
i didn't expect to see Hinoto-hime from X in this ep

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/amrasseregon/RyuohandHinotot.png

Meowzy:
How many episodes do you think Pfiffle country will have? I'm guessing three or four. They seem to be getting ready for the big race already in episode 2. Probably end it when the gang is at the starting line. Which means episode 3 will be the race... And it'll depend on how long the race will be, since there is a pretty big explanation and party scene afterwards.
Show contentAnd the bit with Kyle-sensei!~
I'm still guessing they'll cut out the alcohol scene, where Show contentSakura thinks everyone is dying, but they're just really hungover! XD
Which country will be after Pfiffle? Lecourt, the bunny country, or Shura? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the bunny country!

kudan:
Heh, ripped and convertedd IT'S and Kazemichi Jet from the .avi file into mp3 version. ^^
The website doesn't allow direct linking.
www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan
Just download the files called ITS.mp3 and KazemichiJet.mp3. Enjoy. ^^ (If the website loads slowly, don't fret. It's usually like this. XD)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version