CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (10/29) > >>

Anna:
http://www.animesuki.com/
Anime Suki has the subs!

bie liao:
Waii, finally finished downloading and Z.O.M.G.

OP: I loved it!  It had AWESOME fighting scenes, though (like I said before) the random princess Sakura threw me off a bit, with all the really cool swordfighting and kicking action going on around her.  I liked the shadow idea, though.  No idea where it came from, but its cool!

Episode: ...^ ^;; ah, if you guys could see me now.  I'm squealing so hard that I'm going to have to seem monotonous on here or you all will freak out!  It was a great opening episode.  It gave details, it gave one of the sweetest moments between S/S and a promise.  I mean, I immediately (stupidly) thought for a moment they'd reach over and do a pinky promise, just like CCS Sakura and Syaoran.  And I can so get used to Maaya Sakamoto-san as Tomoyo.  It seemed to fit perfectly, like that's how CCS Tomoyo would sound grown up.  I like it.

ED: Sadly, I don't like the ending scenes as much as the first season.  I like the song, but the scenes kinda throw me off, specially Fai-chan.  I DO like seeing Syaoran standing next to his little kid self, and then kneeling and looking like he'd like to touch his head.  I think that's sweet and insightful.  The song, however, is nothing less than expected of Sakamoto-san.

Overall, they couldn't have started the new season better.

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: syaor/an/ders on May 01 2006, 02:25 am ---Did anyone else notice the big floating Kero-doll?
You can see it right before the ending starts. At least it looks pretty close to Kero, more than the other bears in this Piffle world.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I'm pretty sure that is the mascot from Angelic layer.

Hey, has Icchan appeared yet? I haven't seen him yet, and he's so cute!

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on May 01 2006, 02:54 am ---Actually, I'm pretty sure that is the mascot from Angelic layer.

Hey, has Icchan appeared yet? I haven't seen him yet, and he's so cute!

--- End quote ---

icchan....nope, hasn't appeared yet

silvertsukuyomi:
Opening: I really liked this one.  The fighting scenes were just really nice.
Ending: hmm... the animation was good.  But I think that it'll take me some time to get used to the song itself.

Episode: OMG Sakura did indeed say "hoee" and Tomoyo was indeed all giddy and stuff.  I squealed in delight everytime.  And still am.  And the Sakura x Syaoran moment was priceless! [/fangirl]
Show contentAnywho, I love how it seems like Sakura's getting to be more intuitive about things and even asked Yuko about the price she had to pay and then yuuko saying that she didn't need to know about it.  lol that was great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version