CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (11/29) > >>

Sheepworld:
Did anyone notice that they added Keefer and Charme in with the racers? The episode itself was pretty good but I do hope that they will go backto Shurano

I love this new opening, it's so lively and upbeat. The ending...okay. The song is good but light purple is so not Fai's colour. ><

Soulkeeper:
I loved the first episode =D Sakura and Syaoran are so cute :3

I didn't catch the part where sakura said hoee though? I'll have to go back and see that part.. xD

>_< now I have to wait another week for the next one but I can't wait!! <3

Cherry-chan:
Hehe, the episode was really kawaii! I squealed the whole time! The part where Syaoran put his hand on Sakura's (I know it's not THAT big a deal) made me go "hayyyaaaannn"! I nearly fell off my seat! And everyone looked really good. The OP and ED were really good, I love the songs! Ah... this episode was like a breath of fresh air. I'm really, really looking forward to the next Ep.

moezychan:

--- Quote from: Cherry-chan on May 01 2006, 05:41 am ---Hehe, the episode was really kawaii! I squealed the whole time! The part where Syaoran put his hand on Sakura's (I know it's not THAT big a deal) made me go "hayyyaaaannn"! I nearly fell off my seat! And everyone looked really good. The OP and ED were really good, I love the songs! Ah... this episode was like a breath of fresh air. I'm really, really looking forward to the next Ep.

--- End quote ---

I really think that part was a big deal because it was the first time Syaoran actually blushed in an episode! I was so thrilled! Hanyaan  :inlove: I think I'm going to like Season Two way better than Season One! More fast-played and it had the same kind of humor that CCS had! I really missed Tomoyo-chan! She really is a refreshing change to the dark and moody episodes.

I have nothing wrong with moodiness, I thrive on it, but for it to be like that in every episode is tiring, and depressing. About time Tsubasa contained some humor.

Cherry-chan:
Exactly! And I was really ecstatic to see Tomoyo-chan, it brought back to many happy memories of her "kawaii" ways!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version