CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (13/29) > >>

ishiyaki:
weeiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

I reach to watch this chapter  with youtube! I love the opening(animation is excellent!!!) and the ending (child kurogane and child fai are so cute....). I think animation on this chapter is a bit better than 1st season, but we'll have to wait for next chapters...

Arcademan:
Direct link:

Tsubasa Episode Link - YouTube

Cherry-chan:
I thought the YouTube ep. was pretty good. I actually found it okay quality! I was happy they even had it at all :D

EDIT: I watched a different episode from the link that Arcademan posted, a different person uploaded it, and it was uploaded in three different parts. Maybe they're different in quality somehow? Anyway, it kind of bugged me that I had to watch the ep. in three parts, especially after I watched the ep, went back, and scrolled down the list and found that other people had posted the episode in one part. But what could I say? At the beginning, it didn't really matter. I was so excited I clicked the first one I could find!

Sailor Yue-chan:
here are the better quality eps:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=28ADD4C88196E145

ill add to it every week ^_^

Arcademan:

--- Quote from: moezy-chan on May 01 2006, 10:28 am ---Mmhm; there are some that can't have bittorrent. Never have I been so happy to have DSL <3 but for those who don't, enjoy the episode!

--- End quote ---

It's not that I can't have bittorrent...I WON'T use bittorrents!!!

Last season, we had someone who provided low-quality downloads...not the greatest thing in the world but at least unlike YouTube, you can save them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version