CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (14/29) > >>

Brad:
There are so many crossover characters in this episode! Am trying to add them to the ep guide on my site but my knowledge of CLAMP characters is rather small.  :sleepy5:

Was that couple from last season's anime-only-world from another clamp series? You know, the world with the cardboard swords? Or are they Tsubasa only characters?

~Bloody_Rose~:
she just watched the epi. (at last! thank you netopia!) i was annoyed when Fai said that Kuro-tan misses tomoyo... i was laughing at syao's reaction when sakura crashed while tomoyo was watching and said 'even her crashes are cute'

Hack:
one sentence: I didn't like it
it's almost the same a season 1
i prefer the country before the piffle world (in the manga)....um...sh..something (hehe i forgot)
at least it's better than the english one

Arcademan:

--- Quote from: hack.<3.fly on May 01 2006, 01:31 pm ---one sentence: I didn't like it
it's almost the same a season 1
i prefer the country before the piffle world (in the manga)....um...sh..something (hehe i forgot)
at least it's better than the english one

--- End quote ---

In the current U.S. TRC manga (#9) they are in the country of Shura.

Sailor Yue-chan:
sharano/shurano is the 2 wolrds from the arc before piffle (one's present one;s past) and i dont know much avout CLAMP characters either. i have on my gudie fror this episode "many people from the preveious arcs apear in this arc" -_- lame yes, but it holds out fine. Tomoyo's cameo is the most important of them anyways. only those 3 kids, (Clamp campus detectives???) Shogo and one other person Show contentKyle-sensie have actual speaking roles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version