CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (16/29) > >>

Bao_Nhia_Yang:
this episode was really good!!  the intro was unexpected... because the first season didn't have so many action.. and the intro had action.. something that will probably get more attention from those who have been looking for action..

kudan:
Just in case anybody missed my post on page 2 XD:
ripped and converted IT'S and Kazemichi Jet from the .avi file into mp3 version. ^^
The website doesn't allow direct linking.
www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan
Just download the files called ITS.mp3 and KazemichiJet.mp3. ^^ (If the website loads slowly, don't fret. It's usually like this. XD)
Edit: Alternatively, you can download both at http://www.savefile.com/files/9514378

Brad:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on May 01 2006, 02:42 pm ---Erii's not from MKR, she's from CLAMP School Defenders Duklyon, as are Kentarou and Takeshi, the two guys you were talking about. And it's Yuzuriha, not Yuzuria. ^^ I can't think of any others you're missing.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Will fix that spelling mistake asap. I think I read on Wing Journey that Erii was from MKR II. Must have misread it. Need more coffe this morning. :D

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: Brad on May 01 2006, 02:58 pm ---Thanks! Will fix that spelling mistake asap. I think I read on Wing Journey that Erii was from MKR II. Must have misread it. Need more coffe this morning. :D

--- End quote ---
Lol, it's alright. Perhaps you or WingJourney mistook her for Primera. XD Oh, and I just noticed another error. The person you identify as Hinoto is definitely NOT Hinoto. Same color hair, but Hinoto wears her hair completely differently. That's actually Karura-ou from RG Veda, which makes more sense, considering that she is shown with Ryuu-ou from RG Veda.

itsafactiact:

--- Quote from: kudan on May 01 2006, 02:57 pm ---Just in case anybody missed my post on page 2 XD:
ripped and converted IT'S and Kazemichi Jet from the .avi file into mp3 version. ^^
The website doesn't allow direct linking.
www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan
Just download the files called ITS.mp3 and KazemichiJet.mp3. ^^ (If the website loads slowly, don't fret. It's usually like this. XD)
Edit: Alternatively, you can download both at http://www.savefile.com/files/9514378

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much! I love the new songs and the new intro and ending they just seem to have more in them. Oh man watching this episode made me so happy. I completely forgot how much I missed it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version