CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (18/29) > >>

Brad:
Maybe whoever it is will be featured more in the next episode!  :heh: We might even see her face. ;)

Jeannette:
Nah, that's got to be Karura-ou. ^^

Karura has the long locks, but most of her hair is short.

But all of Hinoto's hair is long.

Cardcaptor Takato:
I just downloaded the new episode of Tsubasa yesterday and it downloaded in less than ten minutes with Bittorrent, too!  I'm so glad that the second season of Tsubasa is being fansubbed after all, so now I can get to watch it until I can buy the DVDs when they're released.  The new opening theme song was pretty good but not the best song I've ever heard.  I abosuletly loved the new ending theme, though.  It was really cute and catchy and I abosuletly loved seeing chibi-Fai and chibi-Kurogane.  I thought the episode itself was kind of preditcable unfornatuely, but I loved seeing Tomoyo again and I especially loved seeing her act more like her CCS-self with her squealing over Sakura and all.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode and definetly looking forward to seeing more of Tomoyo!  And did anyone else notice that Sakura started calling Mokona "Moko-chan"?  So kawaii!

SandSLover:
finally able to understand what it was all abt now i got the subbed version (dattebayo said they wont sub it and now they are? im confused! But i loved the fact they changed their minds!!)
watching the 1st ep....it was more light felt and more humour compared to the 1st season (kinda gloomy!) now get to see sakura act more, syaoran be more funny..just seems to be more funny themes- more like the manga so i like it! sakura in this one also seems to develop her "hoe" expression from CCS - or is it just me? it was cute! im so glad TRC is bk!

Xiao_Lang:
I thought the episode moved a little too fast ^^;
but otherwise I enjoyed it alot!

It was so great to see Tomoyo acting like her old CCS self! ^__^

The new songs are lovely also, I especially like the new ending, the animation is beautiful!
The lyrics to both songs were lovely also. ^___^

and I agree with what SandSLover said. Sakura is becoming more and more active and less quiet, and Syaoran is even more funny and cute! ^__^ yay!

I'm very pleased!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version