CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race

<< < (19/29) > >>

Saiyuki:
I'm so pleased with this episode ^___^ The rest of the series better be as good or better than this or else *shakes fist*

Yay! Tomoyo-chan is in here, i wish she was with them all the time T__T

But anyways, Sakura's crash was the cutest thing ever the only way to improve it would to have a close up on her going "hoeee!" *pictures in mind* Kawaii!!

Et3rnal x WiNGS:
oooh! i just watched it! it was awesome! :]

conan_xp:
There was an argument amonst the people thinking that only season 1 of TC was licensed. Ao i think DB changed their minds for the better :D I am DLing it right now and hope it will be good. (Hope DB stays with the subs of TC :D )

Cherry tiger:
For some reason I didn't quite like Sakura's voice in this episode. I expected her to be a little more lively than that... @_@

But still! Awesome episode! The animation has definitely improved (in a sense it doesn't look as still as before). And wow... so many CCS moments. It made me really really happy...

As for the changes from the manga, I actually don't mind this one. But... Show contentthe fact that Syaoran might be more on focus than Sakura slightly bothers me. I liked Piffle World because Sakura was really doing her best, other than just smiling and being in the background. So I was a little disappointed. But other than that... :))
The OP is ok for me. I also found it strange that Sakura wasn't doing much except posing and running. Though I think the running had more meaning. The song is ok... it wasn't really that great for me.

Oh... but the ED! I love the ending song! Such a lovely song and the ending scene is so sweet. And wow... for the first time we see young Fye. Though I'm with all of you, those new creatures that appeared in there (the one with Fye and the one with Mokona, that orang cat) are a little curious. Never seen them around before. And the one holding Mokona and the orange cat... that's Tomoyo, right?

Looking forward to the next episode. ^^ There's still hope after all!

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Cherry tiger on May 02 2006, 01:10 pm ---. And the one holding Mokona and the orange cat... that's Tomoyo, right?

Looking forward to the next episode. ^^ There's still hope after all!

--- End quote ---
actualy that s yuuko i think...their showing younger versions of everyone, why not mokona before it went into hybernation? (in the xxxholic mabnga both mokonas were in capsules asleep for 3 years)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version