AuthorTopic: Chapter 114!  (Read 24476 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: Chapter 114!
« Reply #40 on: April 28 2006, 05:48 am »
Aaaaahhhhh!!
Show content
Zomg! Sakura's not breathing!! 0.o Who will be the one to give her mouth to mouth? 0.o I mean what if Syaoran and Fai were to come back an hour later, won't she be dead by then? Does that mean Kurogane has to be the one to save Sakura-chan? Nooo!! I don't want Sakura's first "kiss" to be given away like that! It should be reserved for Syaoran!! 0.o
I'm agree with you completely!! kurogane is for tomoyo!!!!

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #41 on: April 28 2006, 06:21 am »
Kurogane is too OLD for Tomoyo. But that's an argument for anothert thread... XD I dun think Syaoran and Fai are coming back anytime soon, seeing as the feather just got stronger. They'll be looking into that. I'm betting that the feather is in that cocoon thingie.
Possobility occured ot me that the thing's underwater and doesn't want Sakura there, it could be Ashura-ou. Unlikely because he's in ice not a cocoon, but just throwing that out there.
Anyways, that means that either Kuro-tan or someone from X is going to need to keep Sakura breathing... *snerk* As much as the idea of KuroxSakura creeps the hell out of me, you have to admit that it would cause tension, and tension is delicious. So let's see, we already have tension between Kuro and Fai, if we get tension between Kuro and Syaoran then the only one that is still comfortable with him is Sakura, who never interacts with him anyways... XD Awwwww, poor Kuro-po!
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #42 on: April 28 2006, 06:34 am »
Heh.. KuroxTomo is as bad as KuroxSakura, I agree. They *are* the same age, plus other reasons. But yeah.. another argument.. ^^;

I can't see CLAMP actually doing any Kuro/Sakura thing. And I think Syao would trust him enough by now to believe what really happened.  And it would be way too creepy and out of character, even just a misunderstanding. I get the feeling they're going to have to find the feather to revive her, or else the X people may have some input about the thingy in the water...

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #43 on: April 28 2006, 06:37 am »
Show content
I was just wondering. What will happen if Syaoran walk in, and finds out that Sakura is not breathing. I think kuro-tan is in big trouble.

wishingstarx try this. I uploaded the zip file to my website.
http://www.freewebs.com/day-light-night/trc%2D114.zip
I don't understand my computer anymore... It started downloading but then it said the file corrupted... Can someone help me?
« Last Edit: April 28 2006, 06:51 am by wishingstarx »

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 28 2006, 07:07 am »
here you are another link...I hope this helps you...read the note,in this page, it will help you too
http://fukanounashigoto.free.fr/tsubasa-holic/tsubasa.html

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #45 on: April 28 2006, 07:20 am »
Show content
I was just wondering. What will happen if Syaoran walk in, and finds out that Sakura is not breathing. I think kuro-tan is in big trouble.

wishingstarx try this. I uploaded the zip file to my website.
http://www.freewebs.com/day-light-night/trc%2D114.zip
here you are another link...I hope this helps you...read the note,in this page, it will help you too
http://fukanounashigoto.free.fr/tsubasa-holic/tsubasa.html
  :keke: Yay! ok, it's working now... I found out what it was...  :sweatdrop: AOL... Arigato, Ashlee-chan and ishiyaki-chan!  :keke:

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #46 on: April 28 2006, 07:38 am »
omg...

Show content
Sakura is not breathing? Nooo! I mean I know she can't die... then Tsubasa would end... I felt sorry for Kuro's shocked face. This is (at least) the second time he's holding a non-breathing body of a person he cares about. First his mother and now Sakura. I wonder what's going through his mind.....

I wonder, did the feeling of Sakura's feather got stronger after Sakura was..."sucked into" that thing in the water? Or was it stronger due to Syaoran fighting with his sword? Syao looked awesome with the sword XD

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: April 28 2006, 08:04 am »
Show content
Sakura stopped breathing?! Umm... Is Kurogane going to... O.o No... I don't think CLAMP would do that. Sakura's first kiss is supposed to be with Syaoran, right? ...

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #48 on: April 28 2006, 09:03 am »
there's an arrow at syaoran's leg?
i thought fai already pulled it out before he bandaged him
He did but theres still a whopping hole in his leg and regardless of what general manga says if it can still be serious and it'll still hurt like hell even if it doesnt hit anything vital.

Are Japanese medievil Ninja's taught the kiss of life? O.o

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #49 on: April 28 2006, 09:20 am »
[quote Are Japanese medievil Ninja's taught the kiss of life? O.o
  Bets me but...XD I don't think Kurogane just  going hold Sakura in arms while not  breathing so I don't know XD
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #50 on: April 28 2006, 09:22 am »
He did but theres still a whopping hole in his leg and regardless of what general manga says if it can still be serious and it'll still hurt like hell even if it doesnt hit anything vital.

Are Japanese medievil Ninja's taught the kiss of life? O.o
thats what im wondering. i kinda think that kuro would call for help (theres gotta be SOME people left behind at that tower) and THEY'LL ressusitate(sp) her. also, isnt that the first time we see such a shocked face on kuro's face?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #51 on: April 28 2006, 09:35 am »
Ahh, that'd be so cute, a frantic Kuro not knowing what to do and calling for help!  But probably, his help will arrive just when he needs it - he'll be like "What do I do!?!?!?" and Fai and Syao will bust in, and Kuro will look at Fai, and Fai will take over and save the day!

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #52 on: April 28 2006, 10:34 am »
People!

Stop speculating that Sakura would die from suffocation because CLAMP wouldn't let that. I think something would happen down there underwater (Kamui will show up or something) and Sakura will snap out of it or something. I can't imagine mouth-to-mouth with Kuro, because CLAMP knows that S+S fans and KuroxFay fans will go bonkers.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #53 on: April 28 2006, 11:13 am »
Yeah yeah! no mouth-to-mouth thingy anymore... but im still curious what would Fai & Syao's reaction if they saw kuro-pii & Sajura in that kind of position.. :hehe: y'see, guys, Fai & Syao has no idea that sakura can't breathe... and so, with that seeing them in that position, it's like kuro-pyuu is trying to kiss sakura while she's asleep, right?

Wahaha! an event that would make the KuroFai relationship stronger! :laughing4: hesitance between lovers!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #54 on: April 28 2006, 12:35 pm »
Show content
what will happen if syaoran knew that Sakura isn't breathing :evil4: haha...oops? im evil
lol
reading translation before chapter ;_;
by me.

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #55 on: April 28 2006, 01:28 pm »
I don't see Kuro-pon as being on top of Sakura...to me it looks like he's kneeling on the edge of the bed and leaning over her.  And I doubt if Syaoran and Fai walked in on it they would see it as anything but something being wrong with Sakura, so I believe their reactions would be only concern, not suspicion.  I seriously doubt they'd even think to suspect that of Kuro anyway  XD;;

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #56 on: April 28 2006, 01:33 pm »
(Wow, it totally cut off half my message and won't let me edit it..  ;____;;; )  I also doubt he would give her mouth-to-mouth, though I'm not sure what course of action to expect from him otherwise.  Maybe he'll discover her heart is still beating and thus is still alive even if she isn't breathing and will just watch her closely.  XD

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #57 on: April 28 2006, 01:37 pm »
it would be better if you don't double post ^^
by me.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #58 on: April 28 2006, 01:51 pm »
she said she couldnt edit the post....

next chappie cant come soon enough O.O
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan