AuthorTopic: Chapter 114!  (Read 24571 times)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: Chapter 114!
« Reply #60 on: April 29 2006, 11:03 am »
Those giant worms remind me of the giant worms that come out of Final Fantasy deserts.

Come on Sakura, breathe!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #61 on: April 29 2006, 04:33 pm »
Yeah yeah! no mouth-to-mouth thingy anymore... but im still curious what would Fai & Syao's reaction if they saw kuro-pii & Sajura in that kind of position..
Syao-kun would probably thank him for taking care of Sakura. CCS-Syao-Kun would try to stab him O.o. I miss CCS-Syao-kun.

Giant desert worm.... DUNE!!!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #62 on: April 29 2006, 06:32 pm »
CCS-Syao-Kun would try to stab him O.o. I miss CCS-Syao-kun.

me too :(
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #63 on: May 01 2006, 09:21 am »
CCS!Syao-kun would have glared at Kuro-rin, called him 'omae' then stood there in a martial arts position whilst Kuro-rin glared back with sword drawn and CCS!Sakura (when awakened) would look between them saying 'Hoe?'.  CCS!Syao-kun wouldn't have attacked, however.  He never attacked CCS!Eriol ::hopeheappearsinTRC:: (too shy for his own good was our CCS!Syao-kun).  He would probably start to think CCS!Sakura likes Kuro-rin and start to doubt himself and announce he wasn't going to say anything to CCS!Sakura in case he confused her (too NOBLE for his own good was our CCS!Syaoran, too!).

;-D

Selenity

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #64 on: May 01 2006, 09:23 am »
CCS syaoran would probably be like: O______________O TEME!!!!!! and then push kurogane away and make sure sakura is alright  :XD:

i think that maybe when they figure out that Sakura isn't breathing, they'll bring her to like Kamui or somebody, and then Kamui'll be like "oh not not again" because other children throughout the city have like stopped breathing or something ^^ but that's looking too deep isn't it...

or maybe, KOTORI is in that glob thing! and um....kotori is like kamui's sister nee (or best friend's sister)? so um...he would um...obviously feel depressed because his precious friend stopped breathing....and kotori is um..lonely...so she grabbed sakura to not feel lonely...o_o

and about the worm thing....it really scared me ^^;; i can't believe that kusanagi and yuzuriha are in different groups  :sad5: i think CLAMP should have kept at least the dragons of earth and heaven together nee??? or not...^^ i dunno, i don't read X

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #65 on: May 01 2006, 09:32 am »
or maybe, KOTORI is in that glob thing! and um....kotori is like kamui's sister nee (or best friend's sister)? so um...he would um...obviously feel depressed because his precious friend stopped breathing....and kotori is um..lonely...so she grabbed sakura to not feel lonely...o_o

and about the worm thing....it really scared me ^^;; i can't believe that kusanagi and yuzuriha are in different groups  :sad5: i think CLAMP should have kept at least the dragons of earth and heaven together nee??? or not...^^ i dunno, i don't read X
Kotori is Kamui's childhood friend and Fuuma's sister. And Kusanagi and Yuzuriha were in different groups in X. ^^

And I thought we were stopping with the talk of Kuro and Sakura mouth-to-mouth. O_o
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #66 on: May 01 2006, 09:41 am »
oh really?? ^^ gomen gomen i'm really ignorant aren't i... :cry: -will check next time-

kuro and sakura mouth-to-mouth would scar (er..well that and scare ^^) me...o_o||

Offline Rukia-chan

• Sodeno Shirayuki -- Beginning Dance, Tsukishiro
« Reply #67 on: May 01 2006, 01:59 pm »
Hmmm...When I first saw the worms, the first thing I thought of was Beetlejuice, and the second thing was Dune (fan of the first, not of the second.  :tongue: )

Anyway, that was pretty intense.  I thought of Kotori with the dream thing too.  I'm really worried now.  Not that Sakura will die, but what Sakura's gotten wrapped up in.  I just got caught up again from chapter 110, so I'm still reeling a little from Kurogane and Fye's...conversation...

But poor Kuro-tan to be stuck with Sakura-chan half dead!!!  And I'm wondering why Fye wanted to go with Syaoran so badly.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #68 on: May 01 2006, 02:03 pm »
And I'm wondering why Fye wanted to go with Syaoran so badly.
maybe fay thoguht that if he sat around with nothing to do he;d be stuck thinking about what kurogane told him, which isnt soemthing he wishes to do at themoment.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #69 on: May 01 2006, 11:58 pm »
Fay probably wanted to get away from Kuro-rin VERY much.  Kuro-rin was digging a little too deep and getting too close to Fay's secrets.  Fay was probably in full-panic-get-away-from-Kuro-quick-because-he-knows-how-to-push-my-buttons mode.  He may have been the one to stop Syao-kun's possesion too, which means he wants to stay close to Syao-kun to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #70 on: May 02 2006, 09:08 am »
maybe fay thoguht that if he sat around with nothing to do he;d be stuck thinking about what kurogane told him, which isnt soemthing he wishes to do at themoment.
He wanted to grope him on the motorbike?
I agree with Shiroi, Kuro is too close to figuring out Fai and Syaoran is too close to becoming a homicidial maniac.

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #71 on: May 02 2006, 09:54 am »
I understand why Fai wants to get away from Kuro, he actually reminds me a lot of myself.  I hate to talk about anything serious, because I am afraid of the consequences of those conversations.  If I can be happy where I am (even if I'm not really happy and just fooling myself), then I don't want things to change.   I don't want to complicate anything.  Fai is the same way.  He can fool himself into thinking he's happy, so why does Kuro have to go and spoil it by pressing the issue?

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #72 on: May 02 2006, 10:47 am »
I understand why Fai wants to get away from Kuro, he actually reminds me a lot of myself.  I hate to talk about anything serious, because I am afraid of the consequences of those conversations.  If I can be happy where I am (even if I'm not really happy and just fooling myself), then I don't want things to change.   I don't want to complicate anything.  Fai is the same way.  He can fool himself into thinking he's happy, so why does Kuro have to go and spoil it by pressing the issue?
Because running away from the problem won't solve the problem. I think Kuro, by confronting Fai, is trying to make Fai realize that. He can't keep running forever. Time will come when he has to face his "problem". By recognizing this fact, Fai would be more "ready" to face the problem when it comes.

No Tsubasa this week... rather, no Shounen Sunday this week.... next chapter isn't until May 10th :(

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #73 on: May 04 2006, 02:35 pm »
next wednesday?
by me.

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #74 on: May 04 2006, 04:03 pm »
next wednesday?

Yes, next wednesday

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #75 on: May 04 2006, 06:20 pm »
I need more >__< but I'll wait XD

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #76 on: May 06 2006, 10:31 am »
NEXT WENSDAY!!!!! *mumbles* well, I guess I could wait till nextwensday
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #77 on: May 07 2006, 04:47 pm »
Can't wait until Syaoran finds out what happened to Sakura! Syaoran: Hime!!!!!

uuhh.. Kurogane mouth-to-mouth with Sakura?? *sweatdrop* hehehe..

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #78 on: May 07 2006, 05:26 pm »
4 more days O.O so cant wait.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #79 on: May 07 2006, 07:13 pm »
Oh dear, is everyone actually keeping a counter? :sweatdrop: Deep clensing breathes, Minna-san!! We'll make it through somehow! :XD:
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList