Do you like yaoi?

Yes
30 (54.5%)
No
15 (27.3%)
Not sure
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

AuthorTopic: Yaoi And Shonen-Ai  (Read 34759 times)

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Yaoi
« Reply #40 on: June 24 2005, 04:56 am »
initially i voted 'not sure' because i dont really know how i feel about yaoi/shonen ai..

but after i thought about the pairing of Touya/Yukito and open minded thingy.. i removed my vote and voted 'yes'.. *lol* they deserved to be loved as well...

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #41 on: June 27 2005, 05:11 pm »
Oh wow! So many shonen-ai/yaoi fans out there! I'm so glad that this post has been revived!

Heh...at the risk of death...anyone ever thought about a certain Fruits Basket rat and a cat getting together? *snigger*

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: June 27 2005, 06:08 pm »
***Heh...at the risk of death...anyone ever thought about a certain Fruits Basket rat and a cat getting together? *snigger****

I mentioned that a while back on another thread, not sure which.
That's exactly what I want to happen.
Wouldn't that be perfect?  :inlove:

I can't see anyone else either of them should be with.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #43 on: June 27 2005, 06:42 pm »
Yup! They fight over Tohru, so to solve the problem....put them together! And like you said on the Fruits Basket topic, maybe them falling in love would break the curse....because I think the rat/cat thing is one of the main causes of the curse.

But anyway...who else out there has any alternative shonen-ai/yaoi pairings?

E.g...Yamachi/Taito, Daiken/kensuke, takeken/kenkeru, Tyka/Kaityson, KaiRei, HeeroDuo/DuoHeero, TrowaQuatre/QuatreTrowa

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #44 on: June 27 2005, 06:44 pm »
How about Daisuke/Satoshi from D.N. Angel?

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
  • The sword that cleaves evil
« Reply #45 on: June 28 2005, 12:44 am »
I'm fine with Shounen-Ai as long as it has canonical evidence and isn't super in-your-face about the whole thing.
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #46 on: July 10 2005, 12:15 am »
Sigh...reading FAKE volume 1 at the moment, shonen-ai heaven!

Very sweet and kawaii.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: July 10 2005, 12:57 pm »
I used to be a die-hard yuri fan, but somehow yaoi crept in there and now I probably love it the most. ^^;; Of course, my love of a relationship is always based on the characters, not gender, but I'm still a yaoi fangirl at heart.

Favorite couples include:
Kurogane/Fai - TRC
Ryou/Keiichirou - TMM
Shuichi/Yuki - Gravitation
Zima/Dita - Chobits

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: July 10 2005, 03:44 pm »
*Shuichi/Yuki - Gravitation*

That's the anime series I'm watching right now.

Strange, my favourite seiyuu does voices of main characters in many of the Shonen Ai series'.
Seki Tomokazu does: Shuichi, Touya, Dee in Fake and there are a few more that I can't think of at the moment. He gets a lot of questions about his personal life due to these roles! Ahem..and probably because he isn't married.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #49 on: July 10 2005, 06:01 pm »
:lol: That is a coincidence! But I had no idea Shuichi sounded anything like Touya.  :sweatdrop:

My fav pairings in this have to be:

1) Kurogane and Fai
2) Yukito and Touya
3) Shuichi and Yuki
4) Ryo and Dee
5) Heero and Duo
6) Quatre and Trowa

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: July 10 2005, 06:30 pm »
***That is a coincidence! But I had no idea Shuichi sounded anything like Touya.***

Well, his voice is quite a bit higher when he does Shuichi, but when Touya gets annoyed and carries on it sounds very similiar.

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #51 on: July 15 2005, 03:23 pm »
Hmm... I have nothing against Same/Opposite sexes together. So I go all ways. But I despise those plotless stories. There is no actual point in read/seeing it if it's just... meant to be graphic. It's slightly disturbing when people do that.

I can't name my favorite parings for Yaoi though... basically Gundam SEED/Destiny, TRC, CCS and Gravitation (i have the manga for it too.) ^_____^

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #52 on: July 26 2005, 09:44 pm »
Plotless stories can be alright, if they're fluff. Otherwise, they're a really bad read. But even the ones with plots can have bad endings that spoil the whole thing.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
Re: Yaoi And Shonen-Ai
« Reply #53 on: August 29 2005, 03:01 pm »
Hmm... In no special order, my fav shounen-ai/yaoi couples are the following... (Seme listed first, then uke)
Kurorin/Fai- TRC
Shuichi/Yuki (LOL)- Gravitation
Ryuuichi/Tatsuha (LOL again)- Gravitation
Thief King Bakura/Ryou Bakura- Yu-Gi-Oh
Fuuma/Kamui- X
Seishirou/Subaru- Tokyo Babylon and X
Rikuou/Kazahaya- Legal Drug
Mikage/Mamiya- Rev. Girl Utena
Touya/Yuki- CCS
Burn/Keith- Psychic Force
Soubi/Ritsuka- Loveless
Youji/Natsuo- Loveless.... GOD this list is LONG! I quit! *runs away*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #54 on: September 15 2005, 03:25 am »
When i think about it.. I have "liked" shounen-ai for a long time.. Touya/Yukito when i watched CCS. And now Kuro/Fai (Thanks to you guys :XD: )

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #55 on: September 15 2005, 03:27 am »
No. I don't like either yaoi or shounen-ai.  :sleepy5:

The bishounen should be with ME, not eath other!!!  :XD:
« Last Edit: November 03 2005, 11:55 pm by Tessaiga »
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: September 15 2005, 03:36 am »
The bishounen should be with ME, not eath other!!!
^^;;; Maybe we think that, but when you KNOW its not physically possible to be with an anime character, wouldn't you rather see them in a happy relationship with someone else, especially when its a relationship that's extra fun to watch? :lol:

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #57 on: September 15 2005, 03:38 am »
^^;;; Maybe we think that, but when you KNOW its not physically possible to be with an anime character, wouldn't you rather see them in a happy relationship with someone else, especially when its a relationship that's extra fun to watch? :lol:

No. XD
« Last Edit: November 03 2005, 11:56 pm by Tessaiga »
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #58 on: September 15 2005, 03:49 am »
Maybe we think that, but when you KNOW its not physically possible to be with an anime character, wouldn't you rather see them in a happy relationship with someone else, especially when its a relationship that's extra fun to watch?

Awwww, Pikari, you mean I can't really be with Fai and Kuro?!
*goes back to sleep to dream*  :inlove:

It's not fun to fall for someone who is gay. Whatever you do, you won't be enough.
I don't wanna go into details about that, but you get the point.

Actually I don't get the point.
You won't be enough? Or you can't get enough......

Yeah, Kuro and Fai probably can't get enough.
I don't blame them, lol!!!  :lol:
From my experience, most 'gay' couples are a lot more loving that 'straight' couples.
Love is Love that's all that matters... And Yaoi is just so much fun, ne? =^^=

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #59 on: September 15 2005, 03:53 am »
Blah blah... :shifty: Edit, edit, edit. I can't delete he posts in this thread... -_- Otherwise I would.
« Last Edit: November 03 2005, 11:56 pm by Tessaiga »

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan