Do you like yaoi?

Yes
30 (54.5%)
No
15 (27.3%)
Not sure
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

AuthorTopic: Yaoi And Shonen-Ai  (Read 34896 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: Yaoi And Shonen-Ai
« Reply #80 on: September 21 2005, 05:51 pm »
i dont have anything against thouse couples as well (yukito, touya) but i just find normal couples more fun to watch :)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #81 on: September 22 2005, 02:30 am »
the couplings make me smile indeed. and i loooove fluff! but as soon as it gets too graphic... i dunno... i don't feel like watching it anymore. i'm weird like that. ^^'

though i still voted Yes. Maybe i'll grow up one day  :wink:

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline pierrot

« Reply #82 on: September 22 2005, 07:04 pm »
I don´t have anything against them but i prefere straight couples. If they love each other it is fine for me.

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #83 on: January 05 2006, 08:39 am »
i love shounen-ai and yaoi!! :inlove: !!!!

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #84 on: January 06 2006, 11:09 pm »
Definitely Yaoi! Yaoi is much more sweeter and cute.. juz look at Fai & Kuro, Touya & Yukito... many fan girls make them Hanyaan!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #85 on: January 07 2006, 08:49 am »
I love shonen-ai! But I only like yaoi if it doesn't get too graphic. I don't like straight stuff too graphic either, as I am young and still innocent. :D
Ruby-chan: I want Yuki/Kyo too. Tohru? Who's she? *gets tomatoes thrown at her*

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #86 on: January 08 2006, 10:48 pm »
Uhhh I absolutely love yaoi and shounen-ai!!!! Sooooo cute!
But it must be well drawn!^^
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #87 on: January 16 2006, 08:53 am »
nott my thing ><" not like i gott a problem. but x_X" yeahh i prefer straight more ^_^

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #88 on: January 16 2006, 01:42 pm »
My friend, who I always borrowed manga from, (cuz I was cheap and I didn't know about manga at all really) she loved yaoi!!! So I eventually got into it!! I love it!!So cute and adorable. when it gets too graphic I get a lil uncomfortable but I whatever. Its really addicting. Theres a manga called Yellow that I just love, it was actually the first manga I bought  :inlove: can't wait for the next one!

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #89 on: January 19 2006, 03:01 pm »
I'm not going to argue, but those who are against YAOI also have the right to speak. As you're probably assuming, I'm against it. Sometimes I don't mind watching it in anime, but something about it rubs me the wrong way. It's against my religions. It's not that I hate those who are in those types of relationships because I don't. I'm just against that kind of relationship.

Gravitation I didn't mind so much because it was humerous and I loved the soundtrack! I prefered that they had girls though. :P I wonder what Shuichi would have been like in a relationship with a girl... o0;
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #90 on: January 19 2006, 03:10 pm »
well i prefer shounen ai than yaoi.. but i love yaoi manga.. anime.. i'm not ready for it ^^..
people post what you think
but please respect the one who love this things... one boy used the word "yukk" and "discusting" in a thread about loveless.. i mean, don't be so rude!! we ended having a fight.. stupid boy T___T #

i mean look at my avi and siggy i love this things!

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #91 on: January 19 2006, 03:11 pm »
Heh, looks like yaoi is winning votes...
^___^
« Last Edit: January 19 2006, 09:20 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #92 on: January 19 2006, 03:12 pm »
I can see how it might be rude but that's their opinion too. It's okay for you to say, "I love it" but it's not okay for someone to say the opposite? That's backwards...
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #93 on: January 19 2006, 03:17 pm »
I can see how it might be rude but that's their opinion too. It's okay for you to say, "I love it" but it's not okay for someone to say the opposite? That's backwards...

It's okay to state an opinion, saying you like or dislike it. It's not okay to say it's gross, sick or perverted. Many people on this forum are gay themselves, and shouldn't have to be offended like that.
« Last Edit: January 19 2006, 03:44 pm by Sakaki »

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #94 on: January 19 2006, 03:19 pm »
i said that he was pretty rude with his comment tohru-san.,, you must see by your self.. i wanted to puch his face in that moment
of people want to give their oppinion i hope they be respecfull.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #95 on: January 19 2006, 03:50 pm »
I adore good yaoi/shounen-ai and yuri/shoujo-ai, just like I adore good straight couplings. It's not the genders of the two that matter but the personalities and interactions between them that make me love a particular couple. Of course, so many of the best couples seem to be homosexual.

And as for those who have made comments about homosexuality being 'against nature'... I myself am a lesbian, and very happy as such. It's not against nature, because homosexuality is -my- nature. Sexual orientation is as much a part of a person as gender is a part of a person, whether you are male or female, straight or gay. I could no more be straight than I could be a man. It just wouldn't feel right for me, any more than being in a gay relationship would be right for a straight person. That's my perspective on the issue. A lot of people never seem to think about it from that view. I'd appreciate it if those of you who are straight and against homosexuality would think about how you would feel if most romantic relationships around you were gay, and if straight relationships were looked down on. That's how it feels for us homosexuals. I am not angry with anyone who disagrees with me and I don't care if I don't change your mind, but I would still like people to consider what I've said.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #96 on: January 19 2006, 03:59 pm »
those people are heartless *vein*

nott my thing ><" not like i gott a problem. but x_X" yeahh i prefer straight more ^_^

wait a minute little sis.. once i asked you what do you preffer.. shounen ai or yaoi and you answer me yaoi T_T (which usually is more graphic  than shounen ai)

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #97 on: January 20 2006, 10:34 pm »
yeah! please respect our opinion... I LOVE yaoi & seeing those votes, many LOVES yaoi... so please don't say bad things about the subject... what would you feel if i say the S+S relationship SUCKS!... uhh.. i take back what i said.. I CAN'T SAY THAT!!! i mean i love Kuro+Fai demo, i like S+S too! Im very very sorry! i just make that as an example.. please forgive me... can't believe i said such a cruel thing... gomenasai..

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

moezychan

« Reply #98 on: January 21 2006, 04:20 am »
yeah! please respect our opinion... I LOVE yaoi & seeing those votes, many LOVES yaoi... so please don't say bad things about the subject... what would you feel if i say the S+S relationship SUCKS!... uhh.. i take back what i said.. I CAN'T SAY THAT!!! i mean i love Kuro+Fai demo, i like S+S too! Im very very sorry! i just make that as an example.. please forgive me... can't believe i said such a cruel thing... gomenasai..

You were just giving an example and there's nothing wrong with that. You didn't mean it directly. As for yaoi and yuri, or even shounen-ai and shojo-ai I don't particularly care for them. I won't try to persuade anybody, but don't try to persuade me either. That's basically what you all are expecting, so we should all respect each others decisions. We all have free will, and that cannot be changed.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #99 on: January 21 2006, 07:54 am »
Has anyone ever noticed how different boy/boy and boy/girl stories are? Leaving out the physical side of the relationships, and the usual plotlines of angsty does-he-like-me-too, am-I-really-gay and it's-a-prejuidiced-world....even fluff fics are totally different. Just the way they're written....I can't really explain it.

Has anyone else noticed it? And can you describe it better than I can?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister