General Discussions > The "What" Board

What internet connection are you on?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Little Wolf:
Topic moved.

To answer the question, I'm on dial-up. :D

But sometimes I also go to WiFi hotspots for highspeed internet... usually when I have something I need to download/upload.  :wink:

wishingstarx:
Finally on wireless (satellite)...  :keke:

D.J.P:
Cable (10MBit Down/256KBit Up) - Primary Net Connection
ADSL (1.5MBit Down/256KBit Up) - Backup Connection and download connection (cause its unlimited data :P)

- ADSL sucks out here in Aus cause our Telco (Telstra - or Hell$tra as some of us like to call it) limit us to maximum of that (unless you are lucky enough to have a provider with their own DSLAMS - I'm getting technical there :P)

Jeannette:
My university has an awesome DSL and wireless service, but most of the time I use the DSL since the wireless doesn't work in my dorm room. (I guess they don't figure people use wireless in the dorm rooms themselves, since the wireless works right outside the door. XD) My home is on dial-up, but I'm hoping my parents will get a decent service this summer. Maybe. Otherwise I'll be stuck waiting till August to get episodes of Tsubasa and xxxHOLiC. ><

moezychan:
I'm on DSL. DSL = <3 I used to have dial-up, but now that I have DSL, I'm never going back! Fast downloads, bittorrent, webcam services, and my own video maker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version