CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 2: The Three Badges

(1/10) > >>

Okamirei:
Tsubasa Chronicle (Arc 2): Episode two

This is the discussion topic for Episode 28 of TRC.

This episode is entitled: The Three Badges

* topic unlocked *  :keke:

Jeannette:
The raw torrent is here. ^_^

sanlyn:
for those who can't wait for the download there're some screen shot in this blog.
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/05/06/tsubasa-chronicle-28/
Show content i guess clamp  trio boss is on the move

Jeannette:
So I've watched the raw. Kinda disappointing. Show contentJeez, what is up with them drawing Ryuu-ou with one tooth? XD It looks awful- happened with Kurogane once or twice last episode, but happened a lot with Ryuu-ou in this episode. And Nokoru's hair looks awful. >< Nokoru's always had such pretty hair. But very slow episode. Also, isn't having that ugly fat guy who showed up in Spirit kind of a big giveaway that we need to be looking out for Kyle? Sigh. I don't think he (the big ugly guy) was in the manga Piffle, so why add him in the anime? Also, once or twice Kurogane looked like he was about fifteen or so. It was disconcerting.

Touei:
Show content I thought Fai looked too young in some bits.. and there was still something unFai-ish about him. And he still seemed too depressed (I want happy Fai ;^; ). Plus Kuro seemed to have developed a back problem.. xD
Have they missed out the Piffle!Tomoyo + Kuro's World!Tomoyo ness? Or might they include that in the next episode?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version