CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 2: The Three Badges

<< < (4/10) > >>

Brad:
Wanted to post my reactions after it aired last night but it was still locked!  :sad5:

Well... it was good while it lasted. While the second season premiere seemed to have solved most of the problems from season one, most of those problems return with the second season's second episode, namely the "animated panning still shot" where the animators fill up a good minute or so by simply drawing one group pic, pan the camera from left to right and just animate the character's mouths. The last episode had none of these but seriously, every shot in this episode was like this... and the episode suffered. A lot.

I will give the animators credit where it's due though and say that all the character's looked like themeselves. Not one odd looking person in this episode. Syaoran and Ryuu-ou in particular looked great as did Tomoyo.

The music was great as always but this episode had some very questionable sound editing going on. For example, very early in the ep there's a 10 minute or so long scene with a lot of characters talking and right in the middle for no reason at all, the funky music starts playing in the background. It's like someone realised how boring the scene was and pressed play in the editing suit.

A very disapointing episode. A lot of wasted screentime where almost half of the episode could have been cut. Such a let down.

Oh, and that "one tooth" thing annoyed me too. Basicallly a lot of people in Japan think those "fang" teeth are really "cute". In a nime they're cute and a cliche and you know how Bee Train loves their cliches...  :heh:

Angela:
The subbed version is out!

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/

Sailor Yue-chan:
cool episode. i liked the song playing duiring the race, is that a new one?
also, why do live evil keep mispelling Fai's name? if theyr trying to go by the official its Fay. no 'e'
i cant wait till next week.

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on May 07 2006, 03:32 am ---The raw torrent is here. ^_^

--- End quote ---

does anyone have an other place to download the RAW version....

i need the RAW version as well for my topic

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: envyofthestage on May 07 2006, 08:14 pm ---Ahh, bummer, I can't use bitTorrent stuff, I'l need to wait until someone uploads it on mega or yousendit. :( I'm excited though, :-)
With exams starting this week, I need all the Tsubasa goodness I can get to cheer me up. lol

--- End quote ---

i''ll put it up in this topic within the next 2 hours:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version