CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 2: The Three Badges

<< < (5/10) > >>

Xiao_Lang:
Tomoyo was alot more Tomoyo like, and I enjoyed that very much ^__^
especially when she said 'I'm so happy' almost exactly like the CCS Tomoyo used to say when she went all starry eyed ^___^

however... (I'm not really convinced this needs spoiler tags but oh well ^^; )
Show contentWhen Tomoyo revealed Sakura in the cute outfit, I think more of a reaction from Syaoran would have been nice ¬__¬
a blush, a stammer, anything to show he still has an attraction to Sakura... (There was one in the manga, just a slight flush)
He's too serious sometimes ^^;
Also, when she was being given the flower, he needed a reaction there too, a hint of jealousy maybe? (not quite as mad as when eriol gave her a flower though, lol)
otherwise it was fun to watch :)

Kirtai:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on May 07 2006, 09:30 pm ---Show contentWhen Tomoyo revealed Sakura in the cute outfit, I think more of a reaction from Syaoran would have been nice ¬__¬
a blush, a stammer, anything to show he still has an attraction to Sakura... (There was one in the manga, just a slight flush)
He's too serious sometimes ^^;
--- End quote ---

I agree.  I don't know why the anime feels the need to make Syao so serious.  They try to make it too dramatic sometimes, and I feel that they center on Syao too much.  Piffle was all about Sakura, not Syao, but both "cliffhanger" moments in the season thus far have centered on Syao.  I want to see Sakura doing her best!  That was my favorite thing about the Piffle arc in the manga, but the way this is going,  I wonder if   
Show contentsakura is going to win the race at all.  I suspect they'll let Syao win it!
 and that would stink.

selenityshiroi:

--- Quote from: Kirtai on May 07 2006, 10:46 pm --- I want to see Sakura doing her best! That was my favorite thing about the Piffle arc in the manga, but the way this is going, I wonder if
Show contentsakura is going to win the race at all. I suspect they'll let Syao win it!
 and that would stink.

--- End quote ---

I was worried about that too.  It was my favourite thing about the Piffle Arc: Show contentSakura got the feather on her own merit, without the others help.  It was the moment she stopped being 'sleeping Princess' and started to be 'travelling companion'.  I will be VERY disappointed if Syaoran wins.
I was annoyed that the 'lie detector chairs' weren't in this episode.  It wouldn't have taken much for Tomoyo to have asked them all to sit when they visited her and for her (or one of the others) to ask if Syaoran-tachi did it.  It would have been better than the Syaoran/Ryouoh friendship scenes.

I just hope they go back to the 'Rabbit' country after this and put the rest of the manga in order.  I wanna see the Shurano arc!

Mina:
Syaoran can't win because..
Show content In the preview for next episode, he and Ruuyoo(sp?) are being rescued. They are disqulified for colliding.
I'm disappointed that Yamazaki wasn't there and that fat guy from Jade was there.... ugh. And what was up with the "dramatic" ending? Totally ruined by preview.... I mean come on.... and Syaoran should have had more reaction to Sakura's costume, he looks so cold! >_<

I like the episode overall though, like Syaoran saying Little Puppy, that was rahter funny XD I mean the animation didn't go as down hill as it did between episode 1 and 2 of season 1. Everyone had looked so bad in episode 2 after wonderful animation in 1st episode. But this time, episode 2's animation good almost as good as episode 1. So I'm happy about that.

cherrytree:
I thought it was ok... I found it boring at most parts because the characters talked way too much and I didn't understand what they we're saying since the subbed version is still downloading on my computer.

What was up with the Syaoran and Ryouoh scenes? It's not like there frienship will be part in the plot or something. It was so pointless!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version