CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 2: The Three Badges

<< < (6/10) > >>

Kirtai:
Yeah, I guess Syaoran did crash.... As for Ryouoh (or however you spell it), maybe it is a seiyuu deal.  I mean, the production values for an anime are way different than a manga.  Clamp can draw the gang meeting 2,000 of their characters without having to pay any actors, but animating them is a different story.  I think they are going to want to stick to a smaller speaking role cast, and use those people more often than they are recycled in the manga.  That's just what I think, though.  Could be wrong  :heh:

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on May 07 2006, 07:24 pm ---does anyone have an other place to download the RAW version....

i need the RAW version as well for my topic

--- End quote ---
I still have the raw on my computer. I can send it for you if you need it. ^_^

--- Quote from: Kirtai on May 08 2006, 04:24 am ---Yeah, I guess Syaoran did crash.... As for Ryouoh (or however you spell it), maybe it is a seiyuu deal.  I mean, the production values for an anime are way different than a manga.  Clamp can draw the gang meeting 2,000 of their characters without having to pay any actors, but animating them is a different story.  I think they are going to want to stick to a smaller speaking role cast, and use those people more often than they are recycled in the manga.  That's just what I think, though.  Could be wrong  :heh:
--- End quote ---
I hadn't thought of that. XD Makes sense, the seiyuu thing. And it looked to me like Show content Syaoran crashed on purpose. And yeah, Syaoran in the anime is way too unemotional. I mean, the kid does have hormones. When Nokoru and Tomoyo were hitting on Tomoyo he didn't even look upset or anything. I would have been. XD But then again, Nokoru is so very gay, you can never take his hitting on women seriously. XD

Cherry-chan:
I was very excited when Tomoyo made Sakura's costume, *sighs* the CCS memories... when Show content Syaoran collided with Ryuo I was like, o.O and when Show contentSakura screamed his name I felt like crying. Call me emotional! I was extremely disappointed when Syaoran didn't really say anything about Sakura's costume. I mean, he was just smiling! I would expect he's at least look wide-eyed or something >.> ah, well *huggles Syaoran* Syaoran-kun will hopefully show some more emotion in the next episode, ne?

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on May 08 2006, 04:34 am ---I still have the raw on my computer. I can send it for you if you need it.
--- End quote ---

i already found a RAW, thankx anyway

oh and i finally got the RAW and Subbed versions of the episode up and running here:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

many thanks to my mother for using the computer for 'a little while' and therefore delaying my forumwork with 7 hours! :angry:

~Bloody_Rose~:

--- Quote from: Cherry-chan on May 08 2006, 05:06 am ---I was extremely disappointed when Syaoran didn't really say anything about Sakura's costume. I mean, he was just smiling! I would expect he's at least look wide-eyed or something >.> ah, well *huggles Syaoran* Syaoran-kun will hopefully show some more emotion in the next episode, ne?

--- End quote ---
Well, correct me if im wrong.. but TRC anime was made by Bee Train, right? and Bee Train's works looks like they don't have any emotion (talk about .hack// sign)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version