CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 2: The Three Badges

<< < (7/10) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Mina on May 08 2006, 02:05 am ---Syaoran can't win because..
Show content In the preview for next episode, he and Ruuyoo(sp?) are being rescued. They are disqulified for colliding.
I'm disappointed that Yamazaki wasn't there and that fat guy from Jade was there.... ugh. And what was up with the "dramatic" ending? Totally ruined by preview.... I mean come on.... and Syaoran should have had more reaction to Sakura's costume, he looks so cold! >_<

I like the episode overall though, like Syaoran saying Little Puppy, that was rahter funny XD I mean the animation didn't go as down hill as it did between episode 1 and 2 of season 1. Everyone had looked so bad in episode 2 after wonderful animation in 1st episode. But this time, episode 2's animation good almost as good as episode 1. So I'm happy about that.

--- End quote ---
the look on kuro's face when he said that he was little puppy was priceless XD cant wait for it to go on youtube so i can screen cap that (thats the only way i can do screen caps)
and the title for the next episode after the piffle arc hints that it might be the Country of Idols as the next world.

Senefen:
Does anyone else think Nokoru* Is Fye's illigetimate love child? I saw him in series one and thought OMG MINI-FYE!~ Oh wait its that CLAMP school kid. Same thing happened again lol.

*thats his name right? Blonde kid from CLAMP school detectives.

Fangs: make people interesting? Animal? Cool? ha ha my brother has fangs, one of them's a fake tooth and the other is just pointy O.o.

I dont see why they changed who got in from the manga. What was the point?

--- Quote ---I was extremely disappointed when Syaoran didn't really say anything about Sakura's costume. I mean, he was just smiling! I would expect he's at least look wide-eyed or something >.> ah, well *huggles Syaoran* Syaoran-kun will hopefully show some more emotion in the next episode, ne?
--- End quote ---
TRCSyao-kun doesnt have emotions half the time >.> I miss CCSSyao-kun, he would get angry and blush all the time ^^! TRCSyao-kun is too mature.
--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

selenityshiroi:
The ending was so uninspiring that I forgot Syaoran crashed (and therefore wasn't able to win and steal the limelight).

I was very fond of the Piffle arc in the manga, but I'm not enjoying it as much in the anime.

Tomoyo sounded better this episode, though.  Especially when she squeeled 'Subarashi desu wa!'.  Still think they should have gotten Iwao Junko (not that I don't love Maaya, she just isn't Tomoyo).

Fay_flowright:
In the Country of Idols wich characters can we find?

Sailor Yue-chan:
none realy. just some furry talking rabbit/fox like creatures and a tornado with an attitude. there are no humans in htat world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version