AuthorTopic: XXXHolic Anime Discussion Thread (episode downloads deleted!)  (Read 27362 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: XXXHolic Anime Download/ Discussion Thread (episode 22 added)
« Reply #60 on: October 01 2006, 09:32 pm »
ep 23 is actually the final ep and ep 24 is a sidestory O.o

oh well ep 23 was very good, i don't think i can upload it today. There's something seriously wrong with my upload speed on megaupload
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #61 on: October 02 2006, 02:34 am »
wait!! how many episodes will xxxholic have??? Is it really only until 23??? or is that only the first season????
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #62 on: October 02 2006, 02:42 am »
wait!! how many episodes will xxxholic have??? Is it really only until 23??? or is that only the first season????

24 total episodes, episode 24 is an extra episode about Watanuki's ghost friend and his birthday.  The producers and Clamp have neither confirmed nor denied that there will be a second season, but it's kinda looking like there won't be one. -_-

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 02 2006, 02:48 am »
Aww!!! that's so not good... While Beetrain is messing with TRC and making the anime bad... The people who actually makes a good anime stops at one season....
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: XXXHolic Anime Download/ Discussion Thread (ep
« Reply #64 on: October 07 2006, 06:00 am »
xxxholic is lisened now :cry:
http://animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=9625

did anyone get ep 24 before it happened??
i know its "against the rules" to ask for lisensed animes...but common!! it JUST HAPPENED. its one little episode. an OAV at that. PLEASE?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 07 2006, 06:58 am »
It's not confirmed that it's licensed yet, ANN is still trying to confirm that.  ...and nope, nobody fansubbed 24.  You can find the raw of the episode on LJ if you know where to look, not going to point out where though. >_>

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #66 on: October 07 2006, 07:09 am »
XXXHOLIC IS LICENSED   http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=9625

but I want the last ep which is on IRC and I can't get on. please can some one upload before you guys delete all trace of the series.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 07 2006, 07:37 am »
yup 24 is on irc by Mishicorp

Thanks, I'll get it later.  Their bots are a bit overloaded right now.

Btw Mizunotsubasa, try editing your initial post next time.  You don't need to triple post.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #68 on: October 07 2006, 07:53 am »
« Last Edit: October 07 2006, 10:39 am by mizunotsubasa »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #69 on: October 07 2006, 08:14 am »
can someone please post the link? they took it off of bakaupdates and animesuki.com
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 07 2006, 08:29 am »
It's not on bittorent, you can only get it off of IRC until somebody uploads it. -_-

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #71 on: October 07 2006, 08:31 am »
demo...i cant use IRC :cry:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #72 on: October 07 2006, 11:13 am »
Funimation has sent a cease and desist letters regarding fansubs of number of titles that had not previously been associated with Funimation. These titles are XXXholic TV, Ragnarok The Animation, Mushishi, Suzuka, Sakura Taisen: Le Nouveau Paris and ATASHIn'CHI (Not clear if the C&D refers to the Movie, TV series, or both).

At this time we have not been able to receive an official comment from Funimation regarding these titles. In the past, when Funimation has sent out C&D letters, they have informed us that the letters did not necessarily mean that Funimation had acquired rights to the properties in question.

Until it becomes official, the links will continue to be made available here until further notice so get them while you can :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Targaryen

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #73 on: October 07 2006, 01:53 pm »
Here's episode 24 subbed by Mishicorp available from megaupload.com:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXV3KF2H

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #74 on: October 07 2006, 02:14 pm »
it was a [pretty decent ep. mishicorp translated the ED credits for us this time.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
Re: XXXHolic Anime Download/ Discussion Thread (episode 23 added)
« Reply #75 on: October 07 2006, 03:58 pm »
awwww that's the end of the season??? :cry: I wanted to see more xxxHOLiC.
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: XXXHolic Anime Download/ Discussion Thread (episode 24 added)
« Reply #76 on: October 07 2006, 04:02 pm »
thanks to megaupload going all freaky on me i'm late but ...

episode 23/24 added

but they sure were fast with licensing this anime O.o
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #77 on: October 29 2006, 01:29 am »
Uh-oh!!! YGO should hurry up then with Tsubasa because if not the licensing of it might catch up with them...... I'm still sad about xxxholic ending with only one season!!!!

EDIT: I just finished xxxholic.... OMG!!! The side story got to me!!! It actually made me cry!!! Now I'm really sad that it ended with only 24 episodes!!! I love the credits that Mishicorp did (i think they're the ones who did it....) at the end..

EDIT again: I was just re-reading the posts and it reminded me... Does anyone figured out what that woman was??? You know the woman on episodes 22/23??? I have a hunch that it's Watanuki's mother because of them anime showing a picture of Watanuki and his Parents and though her face doesn't show it kinda looks like her.... though loads pf things contradict that... one, she said that her son died and Watanuki is alive and two, Watanuki would recognize her won't he? if she is his mom???
« Last Edit: October 29 2006, 06:29 am by Miescha Clayre »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #78 on: October 29 2006, 08:59 am »
EDIT again: I was just re-reading the posts and it reminded me... Does anyone figured out what that woman was??? You know the woman on episodes 22/23??? I have a hunch that it's Watanuki's mother because of them anime showing a picture of Watanuki and his Parents and though her face doesn't show it kinda looks like her.... though loads pf things contradict that... one, she said that her son died and Watanuki is alive and two, Watanuki would recognize her won't he? if she is his mom???

its never been reveealed what she is, and she is NOT watanuki;s mother. if she were, thered be a totaly diferent responce from watanuki, wouldnt there? its never revealed what she is, because that would e an anti-climatic result and make it so that watanuki would think about THAT rather thenthe factthat dounkis just saved his live because he didnt want him to disapear"
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
Re: XXXHolic Anime Download/ Discussion Thread (episode 24 added)
« Reply #79 on: October 30 2006, 08:38 am »
Oh I see.. I know it wasn't revealed in either the anime or manga... I just thought that it was revealed by CLAMP somewhere.... oh well....