AuthorTopic: Chapter 115  (Read 20891 times)

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: Chapter 115
« Reply #1 on: May 11 2006, 02:56 am »
thankx! *starts downloading*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #2 on: May 11 2006, 03:00 am »
omg Yes! *downloads*
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #3 on: May 11 2006, 03:01 am »
Thanks for link....can any one upload it to 1asphost for me please. The School computer blocks megaload, and ladydarkmoon website. If its not too much trouble.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #4 on: May 11 2006, 03:17 am »
*starts download*
I can't wait!  *_*

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #5 on: May 11 2006, 03:19 am »
Thanks for link....can any one upload it to 1asphost for me please. The School computer blocks megaload, and ladydarkmoon website. If its not too much trouble.

i couldn't get 1ashpost thingy to work so i put it on rapidshare, i hope that's okay

http://rapidshare.de/files/20119567/TRC_115.zip.html

edit: just read it and what the?!
Show content
Evil Syaoran went to Yuuko's house
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #6 on: May 11 2006, 03:25 am »
Show content
That girl can use dimensional travel?! And not just that, but she sent evil Syaoran to Yuuko?! O___O
What a twist!
It also looks like we get a bit more info on Kamui's history. But we'll have to wait for the translation then.
I think that girl is the same as Fai and Yukito. That she can only use dimensional travel once, and she used it to send evil Syao to Yuuko. I wonder what evil Syao's wish is... And what he has to give up for it...

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #7 on: May 11 2006, 03:26 am »
i couldn't get 1ashpost thingy to work so i put it on rapidshare, i hope that's okay

http://rapidshare.de/files/20119567/TRC_115.zip.html
sorry. But the school bess program block it. that ok though. Thank-you anyway ^_^
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #8 on: May 11 2006, 03:28 am »
OMG! 
Show content
Clow's magic circle!  That IS Clow's circle, down to the last detail (not Sakura's, her's has a star in the center and the sun and moon on either side whereas Clow's has the sun in the center and the moon to one side).  Does that make FWR's batgirl another Reed?  Clamp are dropping an awful lot of plot into Tsubasa at the moment.  Syao!Clone at Yuuko's is V.Interesting.  What will HE have to give up in order to follow Sakura-tachi?  And I hope no one is concerned about Sakura because she doesn't even appear...not even in one frame.

Also, 25 people have read this thread and countless others (probably) have visited her journal for these scans and only two people (including myself) have left a comment on ladydarkmoon's journal to thank her for the scans...That doesn't seem right.

Selenity

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #9 on: May 11 2006, 03:33 am »
Teh coolness. <3 I'd read a spoiler earlier this week, so I knew about the big twist, but still, it's cool. I can't wait to find out more info about Kamui's world, and there seems to be plenty in this chapter. ^^
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #10 on: May 11 2006, 03:41 am »
OMG!
Show content
Clow's magic circle! That IS Clow's circle, down to the last detail (not Sakura's, her's has a star in the center and the sun and moon on either side whereas Clow's has the sun in the center and the moon to one side). Does that make FWR's batgirl another Reed? Clamp are dropping an awful lot of plot into Tsubasa at the moment. Syao!Clone at Yuuko's is V.Interesting. What will HE have to give up in order to follow Sakura-tachi? And I hope no one is concerned about Sakura because she doesn't even appear...not even in one frame.

Also, 25 people have read this thread and countless others (probably) have visited her journal for these scans and only two people (including myself) have left a comment on ladydarkmoon's journal to thank her for the scans...That doesn't seem right.

Selenity

Some of us might not have LJ. Then again, it could be that she accepts anonymous posts.
HOWEVER, I do have LJ, and I'll go over to thank her right now. ^^

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 11 2006, 05:20 am »
O.0 Oh my Gosh!!!!!!! Ebil syoran! *Runs and hides* and that defaintly clow reeds pendlum or ever you spell it! oh my gosh what does this mean then? what are trying to get at!? so I state of shock! and that lady sent him the Yuuko's place? what does he wish? to kill Syoran? or Sakura or both!? I need translation!!!!!!!!! *eeeeeeeeek* lol
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #12 on: May 11 2006, 06:05 am »
More Kamui, yay!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 11 2006, 06:18 am »
translation pleaseeeeee

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #14 on: May 11 2006, 06:28 am »
Yes, LadyDarkMoon does take anonymous comments. ^^ And chibi-yuuto has the cleaned up scans at http://fukanounashigoto.free.fr/tsubasa-holic/. He also takes anonymous comments on his LJ, if you'd like to thank him.

translation pleaseeeeee
It's kind of rude to ask for translations. They'll be up soon.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: May 11 2006, 06:44 am »
Show content
Yay, Xing Huo! XD Um, yeah. Interesting chapter. I really don't think the other Syao is out to *get* Syao and Sakura anymore... I have a feeling he's helping them, though maybe not in the way they want. ^^; In any case, he's not working for Fei Wong. Seems like Xing Huo is going against the boss too, but only to help him, I think. That's what I got from "ending the dream" part.

And she mentioned the 'right eye'... but the other Syao is missing his *left* eye, so that confused me a bit. I wondered if she was referring to Yuuko or Syaoran in that part... and just what Yuuko has to do with this. Nice to see Yuuko in the plot again too...
« Last Edit: May 12 2006, 07:05 am by Pikari »

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #16 on: May 11 2006, 06:55 am »
Pikari and Ali continue to be as awesome as ever. <3 Thanks.
Show content
Ooooh, Fai is suspicious no~~w... XD Well, er, more than before. Anyhow, Kamui's protecting bit does make it sound like it's Kotori in that cocoon after all, although why Kotori would want to hurt Sakura is a mystery.
I really wonder what Yin!Syaoran is doing at Yuuko's shop. She doesn't seem too disturbed about him showing up...
And Kusanagi is my hero. Just because.
On a completely unrelated note, I'm proud of me... I got the first page accuratley translated before Pikari got hers up. I'm learning!
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #17 on: May 11 2006, 08:23 am »
Oh, I can't wait for the translation, I can't help but notice how tha Kamui guy looked like a darker version of Fai. :S Weird.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #18 on: May 11 2006, 11:34 am »
Oooh, my sadistic half is VERY pleased with this chaptire. :keke:
Show content
So we got some kawaii Yang Syaoran-angst faces in this bit.... And the adorably evil Yin made an appearence again... I think I'm in love with his feet too. :XD: They looked so pretty.... ^^

Anywho. I think he's going to wish for there to be only one Syaoran, or summ'n. Wouldn't that be cool? Then it'd be a fight to the death!! YAY!! Bleeding Syaoran. It's a win-win situation. No matter who dies, we'd get to see a bleeding bishounen. A bleeding Syaoran.
:XD: This is the beginning of the awesomeness! Squee.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Spychan

• bow chic a bow wow.....
« Reply #19 on: May 11 2006, 12:10 pm »
three words: dun dun duuuuuun
Show content
okay, after reading this file I have the sincere feeling that Syoran "2' ( must we really call  evil Syaoran?  Hey he may be uber sweet!.......Ha.)
 anyway, I have the feeling Syaoran '2' is going to recieve the black Mokona from Yuuko to travel to dimension to dimension or get some fancy tool to help him but the question is, what's the price? His memories or something bigger like his strength or somewhat? We all rememeber in the beginning we see Sakura and Syaoran trapped in the crsytal cylindrical room? Yeah, I think Syaoran '2' has something to do with leading Sakura there. Clamp is giving me the feeling that Tsubasa is coming to an ending sometime soon or a really big climax is heading our way.
The smallest change makes the biggest difference