AuthorTopic: Chapter 116  (Read 15952 times)

Offline Rukia-chan

• Sodeno Shirayuki -- Beginning Dance, Tsukishiro
Re: Chapter 116
« Reply #40 on: May 19 2006, 02:04 pm »
Show content
Wow.  That's some serious plot.  I'm excited and impatient for next week's chapter.  xxxHolic was pretty intense too.  Yuuko is always an interesting addition to the Tsubasa world.  Especially when she gets cryptic.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #41 on: May 19 2006, 02:44 pm »
Show content
You how the guy is explaing to Kuro that Sakura soul is sleeping... Do you really think that Syaoran is going to believe kuro. Like come on, she is not breathing, or is she waking up. >_> How can they explain this is Syaoran
TRCSyaoran would accept it and thank Kurogane for all his hard work. >.< He reminds me of George Michael from Arrested Development sometimes, entirely too responsible. CCS!Syaoran would have been pissed but he's not here ;_;.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #42 on: May 19 2006, 10:57 pm »
TRCSyaoran would accept it and thank Kurogane for all his hard work. >.< He reminds me of George Michael from Arrested Development sometimes, entirely too responsible. CCS!Syaoran would have been pissed but he's not here ;_;.
That is true. :lol: but it would be funny if he didn't believe kuro. I can see the fight o.O
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #43 on: May 27 2006, 04:38 am »
*start download*
*done*
*read*
*faints

Show content
OMG, kuro is so worry over sakura. For a sec, I though fai, and syaoran came back. :lol: I wonder how Kamui is going to save her. Its not like she is really there,  I mean her body is above ground and all. This is going to be good.

Dark Syaoran, I don't think he has to paid a price, unless it was paid for by Syaoran, or something happen along time ago. I wonder how their meetting is going to be....

Syaoran "who...who are you!"
Dark Syaoran "Give me back my eye!!!"
Syaoran "Wait. What. NO, you give me back my eye!!"
*tries to kill each other*
Fai & kuro in the background "well this explains every thing, eh"
Sakura "Wha? two syaoran:"
*i'm a little tired here

LOL! Or maybe...

Show content
Dark Syaoran to Syaoran: "You're nothing but a second-rate, trying hard copycat!" (splashes red wine on his face. LOL

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #44 on: May 27 2006, 04:48 am »
LOL! Or maybe...

Show content
Dark Syaoran to Syaoran: "You're nothing but a second-rate, trying hard copycat!" (splashes red wine on his face. LOL

:lol: I love it. That is good.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 27 2006, 04:52 am »
Show content
Now that Dark Syaoran has manifested himself,  well... I know this is skipping way into the future, but could it be possible that the final battle to win Sakura over is not between Syaoran and FWR, but between the two Syaorans?

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #46 on: May 27 2006, 05:10 am »
Show content
Now that Dark Syaoran has manifested himself, well... I know this is skipping way into the future, but could it be possible that the final battle to win Sakura over is not between Syaoran and FWR, but between the two Syaorans?
yep. that is was I really think is going to happen. I just know it

Show content
Syaoran, and dark syaoran are going meet. some thing is going to happen between them, and syaoran will have to seek out Dark syaoran to get it back, or something. Ya, its going to happen in the end

just my idea
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 27 2006, 07:34 am »
yep. that is was I really think is going to happen. I just know it

Show content
Syaoran, and dark syaoran are going meet. some thing is going to happen between them, and syaoran will have to seek out Dark syaoran to get it back, or something. Ya, its going to happen in the end

just my idea
I'm agree, but sometimes I think that if dark syaoran dies, syaoran could die too...they're almost in the same body...

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #48 on: May 27 2006, 08:57 am »
I'm agree, but sometimes I think that if dark syaoran dies, syaoran could die too...they're almost in the same body...
that will be scaring.
Show content
Maybe they have to you know, go together. Kind of like Yami & Yugi. But they will have to fight to see who gets the body.
center]

Forum Family

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #49 on: May 27 2006, 09:06 am »
that will be scaring.
Show content
Maybe they have to you know, go together. Kind of like Yami & Yugi. But they will have to fight to see who gets the body.
maybe you have reason...I remember what Yuuko said once:"one of two will die"...I didn't know what she was telling, but I think she was talking about two Syaoran...or about Sakura with Syaoran...Clamp, why do you have to kill somebody in yours series? ;__;

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #50 on: May 27 2006, 10:33 am »
I don't think syaoran 2 would want sakura, I think he just wants whats best for him i think he just wants the eye and maybe to be the only syaoran

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #51 on: May 27 2006, 09:20 pm »
I don't think syaoran 2 would want sakura, I think he just wants whats best for him i think he just wants the eye and maybe to be the only syaoran
maybe... threre are people who say that our worst enemy is ourself. the final fight will be between two Syaoran...

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #52 on: May 29 2006, 10:29 am »
Ok Sakura-hime! Who is your perfect match!?
Batchelor number 1: is a sexy mysterious random who we know nothing about and isnt wearing any shoes! Everyone thinks he's a bad boy cos he hangs out with the Villian and posseses people, but hey! bad boys have more fun!
Batchelor number 2: is the boy next door and is crazy loyal. Super kicking moves but Oh so tender! He'll worry over you while kicking butt, he has the perfectly respectable if slightly boring job of acheologist but hey! that just shows he's passionate about his work!
Batchelor number 3: is a white manjuu who says Puu! Demention travelling is just one of his 108 secret techniques! Cute and helpful he'll make every day super peachy! Plus he's delicious~! Yum yum! Who wouldnt want to take him home and eat him up!?

:P Want me to do Kurogane and Fai too? Typing like that feels weird O.o Fun but weird.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #53 on: May 29 2006, 11:49 pm »
Ok Sakura-hime! Who is your perfect match!?
Batchelor number 1: is a sexy mysterious random who we know nothing about and isnt wearing any shoes! Everyone thinks he's a bad boy cos he hangs out with the Villian and posseses people, but hey! bad boys have more fun!
Batchelor number 2: is the boy next door and is crazy loyal. Super kicking moves but Oh so tender! He'll worry over you while kicking butt, he has the perfectly respectable if slightly boring job of acheologist but hey! that just shows he's passionate about his work!
Batchelor number 3: is a white manjuu who says Puu! Demention travelling is just one of his 108 secret techniques! Cute and helpful he'll make every day super peachy! Plus he's delicious~! Yum yum! Who wouldnt want to take him home and eat him up!?

:P Want me to do Kurogane and Fai too? Typing like that feels weird O.o Fun but weird.

But before you get to choose, you get to asks one question to each of our Batchelors, but after these commcials
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fai in a white, sunflower dress walking down the road and stops in the park and sits on the bench. Then after a while, it seems to get hot, so fai takes off his dress, but he has his bathing suit on. Then he jumps in the water. After swimming into the lake, he turns around and looks at the camera, and says "Kuro-rin come on in. The water is great. Kuro-rin. Kuro-fin" the screen fades black, but the words of Kuro-Rin becomes louder, and louder. Then, the screen brights up, with kuro waking up, with fai, sakura, and syaoarn looking over him. "Kuro-rin, its time to go. We tried to wake you up, but you are a hard one..." then the screen fades away with the worlds saying "KuroxFai manga coming soon to comic stores near you. Look for the truth of KuroxFai relationship that wasn't seem in TRC"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, Sakura, have you got your three questions ready. You do, Ok, now ask away!

ya, I didn't know what to do for the commcial  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: May 30 2006, 12:06 am by Kairi »
center]

Forum Family

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #54 on: May 30 2006, 05:18 pm »
O.o......
ok....
You couldnt advertise toothpaste or something?

What questions do people want for our 3 bachelors?

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #55 on: May 30 2006, 10:56 pm »
O.o......
ok....
You couldnt advertise toothpaste or something?

What questions do people want for our 3 bachelors?
I never though of toothpaste. I thought it would be cute for a faixkuro moment.  :hehe:
We would be going off topic, so why don't we make a Role playing one, here
center]

Forum Family