AuthorTopic: Chapter 115  (Read 20889 times)

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 115
« Reply #20 on: May 11 2006, 12:59 pm »
Actually, Spychan, if you recall from the beginning, Kurogane wanted to take the black Mokona to travel with but it can't travel through dimensions.  Only the white one can.

Show content
And did anyone else catch that Kamui didn't specifiy what he was declaring to protect?  XD  The group assumed it was the water, but I don't think that was what he was refering too.

Scanslation coming soon  :X

Offline Spychan

• bow chic a bow wow.....
« Reply #21 on: May 11 2006, 01:10 pm »
* slaps forehead*

yeah, your right forgot that part.
Okay rewind that, maybe the Yuuko will give him some little weird device from her mountain of treasures she has for him...or not. Or maybe an 'evil' Mokona, or would that just be Black Mokona?

.....naw Black Mokona is too cool

oh forget it. Amaze me Clamp!!!
The smallest change makes the biggest difference

Offline cherrytree

• New Fan
  • He took my heart... again!
« Reply #22 on: May 11 2006, 01:18 pm »
Wow! I now have so many questions!
I must give props to CLAMP for there little twists and suprising events... I did not see any of that happening. I can't wait for the next chapter. Syaoran2 is cool... but he needs to get some shoes or else he'll hurt his feet! :lol:

made by me :)

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 11 2006, 01:21 pm »
Show content
wait, confused here for a second, does this mean that
evil syao is going after syao??
by me.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #24 on: May 11 2006, 02:28 pm »
Show content
And did anyone else catch that Kamui didn't specifiy what he was declaring to protect?  XD  The group assumed it was the water, but I don't think that was what he was refering too.
Show content
Kotoriiiiiiiii~! I'll be interested to see how she's drawn Tsubasa style, I never really liked her look in X, I think her hair was awkward. I agree we need to find a name for dark/yin/evil/beta Syaoran. Put suggestions up and we'll make a poll lol.

Tsubasa cant end yet! Theres so many CLAMP characters we havent seen! lol. I'm hoping the next arc is the Tokyo Babylon one.
Will scanlate xxxholic as soon as I can mmmk? Hopefuly the shipment will come in soon.

Offline Rukia-chan

• Sodeno Shirayuki -- Beginning Dance, Tsukishiro
« Reply #25 on: May 11 2006, 02:33 pm »
Show content
Yay, Xing Huo! XD Um, yeah. Interesting chapter. I really don't think the other Syao is out to *get* Syao and Sakura anymore... I have a feeling he's helping them, though maybe not in the way they want. ^^; In any case, he's not working for Fei Wong. Seems like Xing Huo is going against the boss too, but only to help him, I think. That's what I got from "ending the dream" part.

And she mentioned the 'right eye'... but the other Syao is missing his *left* eye, so that confused me a bit. I wondered if she was referring to Yuuko or Syaoran in that part... and just what Yuuko has to do with this. Nice to see Yuuko in the plot again too...

Show content
It could be that Xing Huo meant find the person whose right eye he's been seeing through.  That's what makes sense to me anyway. *shrugs*

But this looks to be a very interesting chapter.  More about Kamui, more crazy stuff with Fai, the other Syaoran goes to Yuuko (I'm very curious and excited about that), and I get more and more confused about the way everything is crossing over.  Clow's magic circle, eh?  When will the original Syaoran and Sakura make any appearance in Tsubasa or xxxHolic?  I'm getting impatient.  It has to be coming.  Even if it's only a flashback-y thing.  They can't be completely unaffected by all this.

In the meantime, poor Kurogane!  We still don't know what's going on with him or Sakura-chan!   :cry:

Show content
Kotoriiiiiiiii~! I'll be interested to see how she's drawn Tsubasa style, I never really liked her look in X, I think her hair was awkward. I agree we need to find a name for dark/yin/evil/beta Syaoran. Put suggestions up and we'll make a poll lol.

[spoiler=mini Bleach spoiler]Ugh...I have the distinct feeling that this is going to wind up like naming Ichigo's hollow...He's managed to collect quite a few names, including, but not limited to, Hollow Ichigo, Wichigo, Shirosaki, and Kisaroku...It's very confusing...sometimes...Let's just hope that CLAMP gives him a definitive name soon. :tongue:[/spoiler]

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #26 on: May 11 2006, 02:41 pm »
Show content
dontforget, xing hou told the other syao that she was helping him because she's worried about "if the dream doesnt end" meaning she's a tad worried about sakura. also, she may be acting behind FWR's back by sending him off like that. remember in the shura arc how he told her off for wanting to release the other syao? SHE may be a wild card...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: May 11 2006, 03:07 pm »
Show content
dontforget, xing hou told the other syao that she was helping him because she's worried about "if the dream doesnt end" meaning she's a tad worried about sakura. also, she may be acting behind FWR's back by sending him off like that. remember in the shura arc how he told her off for wanting to release the other syao? SHE may be a wild card...

Show content
I always figured her to be a wild card.. or at least more than she seemed. Took CLAMP long enough to do something with her. I'm not sure the 'dream' she's talking about is Sakura's, although I guess I didn't even consider that. I immediately thought of chapter 100 and the hints we got about Fei Wong's motives there.

Show content
It could be that Xing Huo meant find the person whose right eye he's been seeing through.  That's what makes sense to me anyway. *shrugs*

Yeah, that would make the most sense. I had to do a double take on that, though, and look again at which eye was missing on which one. ^^;

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 11 2006, 03:17 pm »
Show content
What about Seishirou?  Doesn't he have a right eye that lets him dimension-hop?  What if Dark!Syaoran is going after him?  :O

And scanslated - http://rapidshare.de/files/20242135/trc-115.zip.html  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 12 2006, 03:36 pm by Celesse »

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #29 on: May 11 2006, 03:17 pm »
The only CLAMP person missing their left eye is that guy from Wish I believe.
Eye loss spoiler - TB, X, holic.
Show content
Subaru, Seishirou, Watanuki (Doumeki) and TRC Syaoran are all missing their right eye.

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #30 on: May 11 2006, 03:37 pm »
Kurofay fan or what: the line that caught my interest was 'Kuro-sama will miss us'.

LOL

Thanks, Pikari, for translations

Show content
Kotori!  It has to be Kotori that Kamui showed up to protect!  I hope Kamui didn't mistake the feather for Kotori and has been protecting the wrong thing...I bet he has though and that Kotori is at Tokyo Tower instead of the Government Building leading to a confrontation with Fuuma...not that I'm complaining about that!

I'm guessing the 'I want to get them back ::gasp:: I need to get them back' line had Syao!clone taking over with the gasp, hence Fay looking angsty.  Does that mean Syao!clone wants to help Sakura too, or does he need the feathers for his own use.

Yuuko's wearing the same outfit that she wore when Sakura, Syaoran, Fay and Kurogane showed up!  Someone knew she was getting a guest, eh?  Is that her 'welcometojapancrossdimensionaltraveller s' dress?

Is it me, or is the dialogue for the second part of pg 13 and pg 14 awkward?  Is Fay trying to see if Mokona realises that Syaoran is being possesed by subtly asking if  Mokona knows WHY they are following Syaoran and then changing the subject when Mokona apparently doesn't realise why?

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #31 on: May 11 2006, 04:06 pm »
The only CLAMP person missing their left eye is that guy from Wish I believe.
Eye loss spoiler - TB, X, holic.
Show content
Subaru, Seishirou, Watanuki (Doumeki) and TRC Syaoran are all missing their right eye.

Yeah and his name is Kokuyo.

Now...
Show content
Kamui just pop up from no where three years ago? Huuuu Mystery, I love it. XD

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #32 on: May 11 2006, 04:42 pm »
Show content
Could it be that Kamui knows Seishirou then? Just showing up out of the blue, and his dark clothing screaming, I hang with Seishirou, look at his knecklase for crying our load.

You all where thinking it.....
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #33 on: May 11 2006, 10:24 pm »

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #34 on: May 11 2006, 11:02 pm »
[I agree we need to find a name for dark/yin/evil/beta Syaoran. Put suggestions up and we'll make a poll lol.
I agree ^_^

*faints*
I finally got to read it
Show content
I wonder what Evil Syaoran price is going to be....
Also, they are coming back to Sakura and Kuro, they are going to flip when they see that she is not breathing....

Show content
Does that mean Syao!clone wants to help Sakura too, or does he need the feathers for his own use.
Well I think that
Show content
they need sakura to have all her feathers. She will die if she doesn't get them back. I think that Evil Syaoran needs to help Sakura to get them back. FWR wants the power right. Well I don't think he can get it if Sakura is dead. But thing I do know is that Syaoran and dark Syaoran are going to meet really soon.

What happens if Evil Syaoran and Syaoran trades places. Syaoran gets captured. Fai and Kuro know its not Syaoran, but Sakura think it is. So they act along to learn more on what is going on. :lol: I just had alot chocolate, I"m kind of hyper right now.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #35 on: May 11 2006, 11:30 pm »
I agree ^_^

*faints*
I finally got to read it
Show content
I wonder what Evil Syaoran price is going to be....
Also, they are coming back to Sakura and Kuro, they are going to flip when they see that she is not breathing....
Well I think that
Show content
they need sakura to have all her feathers. She will die if she doesn't get them back. I think that Evil Syaoran needs to help Sakura to get them back. FWR wants the power right. Well I don't think he can get it if Sakura is dead. But thing I do know is that Syaoran and dark Syaoran are going to meet really soon.

What happens if Evil Syaoran and Syaoran trades places. Syaoran gets captured. Fai and Kuro know its not Syaoran, but Sakura think it is. So they act along to learn more on what is going on. :lol: I just had alot chocolate, I"m kind of hyper right now.
I think evil syao want to help to find sakura's feathers because he must send them to FeiWongReed. I think this is the cause why evil syao was sealed. FWR was preparing him to catch feathers.
this is only a theory...^_^

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #36 on: May 11 2006, 11:38 pm »
I think evil syao want to help to find sakura's feathers because he must send them to FeiWongReed. I think this is the cause why evil syao was sealed. FWR was preparing him to catch feathers.

Show content
Then what does Xing Huo mean when she mentions about the dream? And it does look like she's acting behind Fei Wong Reed's back... but who knows. Fei Wong Reed DOES know that the other Syaoran is awake. But the real truth as to whats' really going on... only CLAMP knows. -___- Lol!!!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #37 on: May 11 2006, 11:41 pm »
Maybe Evil Syaoran was not ready yet. There has to be a reason why he was seald up right. I mean, Syaoran first memories of himslef being young, was he was banaged up, and it look like he's been though alot. And ya FWR needs Sakura feathers, but I think he needs Sakura too, both together.

Show content
Then what does Xing Huo mean when she mentions about the dream? And it does look like she's acting behind Fei Wong Reed's back... but who knows. Fei Wong Reed DOES know that the other Syaoran is awake. But the real truth as to whats' really going on... only CLAMP knows. -___- Lol!!!
Ya. I bet FWR knows that the Evil Syaoran is awake. And ya, I bet we won't know what will go on. I think it might take a while for them (Syaoran & Evil Syaoran) a while to meet up. Because if Evil Syaoran is kind of getting the same thing as Mokona, then he won't be able to go where he wants to go. He will be travling to different worlds. Just like Mokona, he or she doesn't control where they want to go
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #38 on: May 11 2006, 11:52 pm »
yes...Xin Huo must be acting whitout FWR didn't know it...but I think her plan is very extrange...why did she send evil syaoran to Yuuko? does something of this appear in XXXHolic too?
We don't know what kind of surprise Clamp is preparing...I can't wait for next!!!

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #39 on: May 11 2006, 11:58 pm »
Show content
What about Seishirou? Doesn't he have a right eye that lets him dimension-hop? What if Dark!Syaoran is going after him? :O

And scanslated - http://rapidshare.de/files/20159186/trc-115.zip.html Enjoy!
Arigatou Gozaimasu! You guys re quick. ^__^ I haven't read the spoilers nor did I download the Japanese one, I didn't want to spoil the surprise... *waits impaptiently for RapidShare to finish*

Hey, from which Volume is this? I'd like to know...