AuthorTopic: Chapter 115  (Read 20890 times)

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: Chapter 115
« Reply #40 on: May 12 2006, 12:02 am »
This reminds me of a game, Tales of the Abyss (which will be released in America somewhere in Fall. If you're planning on buying that game, and don't want to be spoiled for it, then don't read.)

Show content
In that game, the main character is Luke. He was kidnapped when he was a kid, and doesn't have any memories about before that either. (see a connection with Syaoran?), but as it turns out, Luke isn't the real Luke. He's just a clone. The real Luke should've died, but somehow managed to live, and changed his name to Asch. In the end, Asch dies, and Luke somehow merges with him, I think... I don't really get the ending. Probably because I haven't actually played the game.
But my point is, it could be that the 'good Syao' is actually a clone of 'evil Syao'. And 'evil Syao' wants to kill him, to... get his own life back or something. I dunno.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #41 on: May 12 2006, 12:22 am »
Show content
in the other version Fai sais to Mokona that when they go out next time, they will go without Mokona. Can it mean that Fai knows something and wants to stay alone with Sayo because he can deal with his "problem"?
« Last Edit: May 13 2006, 06:38 am by Chiaki »
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #42 on: May 12 2006, 02:00 am »
0.o Lotes or people a good theroys lol XD *Waits for more XD*
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #43 on: May 12 2006, 03:05 am »
yes...Xin Huo must be acting whitout FWR didn't know it...but I think her plan is very extrange...why did she send evil syaoran to Yuuko? does something of this appear in XXXHolic too?
We don't know what kind of surprise Clamp is preparing...I can't wait for next!!!
yes. this will apear in a future xxxholic chapter. just goes to show you how major this event is.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #44 on: May 12 2006, 04:40 am »
Show content
Could it be that Kamui knows Seishirou then? Just showing up out of the blue, and his dark clothing screaming, I hang with Seishirou, look at his knecklase for crying our load.

You all where thinking it.....

That could be just great! Yes, I was thinking of it too...

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #45 on: May 12 2006, 05:00 am »
wow. I am almost lost for words!

what an awesome chapter. The first page was.... *¬*

this is getting so interesting ^_____^~

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #46 on: May 12 2006, 06:35 am »
Show content
Oooh, it WOULD be very cool is Kamui knew Seishirou. Or if Yin!Syaoran was going after Seishirou. Or, you know, if Seishirou was involved at all. Anyways, reading the new translation, I wonder what Fai plans on doing to Syaoran.
...Er... I meant that in the LEAST pedophiliac way possible. o_o Seriously though, if Fai ever does turn out to be Mr. Crazy Psychotic Backstabbing Killer, it's going to be now.
Ok, maybe not, but wouldn't that be fun?
And I do hope that the lady is a wild card. That would be fun.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #47 on: May 12 2006, 08:59 am »
Show content
Oooh, it WOULD be very cool is Kamui knew Seishirou. Or if Yin!Syaoran was going after Seishirou. Or, you know, if Seishirou was involved at all. Anyways, reading the new translation, I wonder what Fai plans on doing to Syaoran.
...Er... I meant that in the LEAST pedophiliac way possible. o_o Seriously though, if Fai ever does turn out to be Mr. Crazy Psychotic Backstabbing Killer, it's going to be now.
Ok, maybe not, but wouldn't that be fun?
And I do hope that the lady is a wild card. That would be fun.
Show content
you have an interesting point...perhaps Xing hou ws talking about seishiro. he has a "magical" right eye...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #48 on: May 12 2006, 09:45 am »
Show content
dontforget, xing hou told the other syao that she was helping him because she's worried about "if the dream doesnt end" meaning she's a tad worried about sakura. also, she may be acting behind FWR's back by sending him off like that. remember in the shura arc how he told her off for wanting to release the other syao? SHE may be a wild card...

Show content
Actually, it's not about Sakura that she's worried. It's FWR. I think she was talking about the dream FWR mentioned in chap. 100.

Anyway, great chapter! Syaoran momentally gets taken over by the other Syaoran again, having a lapse in memory... but what's going on with Sakura? She's not breathing, right? I wonder if Syaoran is gonna come back while she's still not breathing in chap 116... and I really hope there is crossover in xxxHolic next week with the other Syaoran going there! I wonder what Watanuki's reaction would be if he sees the other Syaoran (or would Yuuko purposely send him away so he's not there when the other Syaoran comes?)

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #49 on: May 12 2006, 11:25 am »
Hmm... in regards to Xing Huo...
Show content
So everyone seems to think she's going behind FWR's back, eh? Has anyone BUT her been seen talking to Yin-Syaoran, though?
Maybe he doesn't know about Yin at all. Perhaps he knows 'something' is up, but she's really the one pulling the strings.

Spooky. I smell climax on the horizon. 
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 12 2006, 11:30 am »
:cry: I'm so far behind, I'm still downloading Chapter 115 until now :cry:

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 12 2006, 11:37 am »
I just read the scanlation and...

Show content
wow, tsubasa is getting more interesting! Evil Syaoran on Yuuko's place + a bit about Kamui and round 3 for Syaoran it's the third time he wa "taken-over"

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #52 on: May 12 2006, 01:11 pm »
um just wondering if anybody noticed...
Show content
that Xing Huo's magic circle is very similar (if not exactly, i don't have my CCS manga here right now so i can't check  :sweatdrop:) to Clow Reed's? or has that always been like that...??

and also..
Show content
you have an interesting point...perhaps Xing hou ws talking about seishiro. he has a "magical" right eye...
seishiro got his "magical" right eye from yuuko remember? so it can't be Yin-Syaoran's...right?!?

(off topic-ish)
Show content
personally i think that yang-syaoran and yin-syaoran are halves of eachother, hence the fact that one of them has the right eye while the other has the left eye, nee?

(end off topic-ish-ness)

Show content
in the other version Fai doesn't say to Mokona "When we went out this time, Syaoran-kun and I went together." but that when they go out next time, Fai and and Sayo will go without Mokona, and he explains this by saying that (as Sakura is sleeping) Kuro will be bored staying alone. BUT can it mean that Fai knows something and wants to stay alone with Sayo because he can deal with his "problem"?
-gaspeh- but what could Fai possibly do about it? and they'd be too concerned about sakura anyway nee? =3?

Show content
what WOULD Yin-Syaoran's price be? that'd be interesting to know...
I don't think that we'll be seeing Yin-Syaoran in xxxHOLiC anytime soon... well Watanuki probably won't anyway, because he's caught up with a certain may 7th...( :keke:) it'd probably happen when Watanuki is out, and Yuuko acts all mysterious after Yin-Syaoran leaves and Watanukis gets back or something...
(i'm wrong  :D)

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #53 on: May 12 2006, 01:13 pm »
Show content
So everyone seems to think she's going behind FWR's back, eh? Has anyone BUT her been seen talking to Yin-Syaoran, though?
Maybe he doesn't know about Yin at all. Perhaps he knows 'something' is up, but she's really the one pulling the strings.

Show content
Pulling strings behind his back not to betray him, but to help him... that's how I view of Xing Huo.
I smell climax coming too.... bit by bit.... wouldn't it be scary of Tsubasa ended within this year? That'd  be weird! o.O  probably not but still....

edit: my gosh, I didn't realize I had messed up the spoiler tags... i'm sorry! >_<
« Last Edit: May 13 2006, 11:08 am by Mina »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #54 on: May 12 2006, 01:40 pm »
Show content

FWR does know about him. he semi scolded her for wanting to set him loose during the shurA arc.
Show content
Actually, it's not about Sakura that she's worried. It's FWR. I think she was talking about the dream FWR mentioned in chap. 100.

Anyway, great chapter! Syaoran momentally gets taken over by the other Syaoran again, having a lapse in memory... but what's going on with Sakura? She's not breathing, right? I wonder if Syaoran is gonna come back while she's still not breathing in chap 116... and I really hope there is crossover in xxxHolic next week with the other Syaoran going there! I wonder what Watanuki's reaction would be if he sees the other Syaoran (or would Yuuko purposely send him away so he's not there when the other Syaoran comes?)
i dont remember that bit, and as for xxxholic, the cross over mostlikly wont happen till later on. theyre in the middle of an arc at the moment. what i think is that theyll finish this arc and the end page would have yin syaoarn apear at yuuko's doorstep. followed by the next chapter having a more indepth, but a doiiferent prspective look on thier meeting. (much like the encounter at the second chapter of xxxholic, things were different than they were in the TRC manga encounter.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #55 on: May 12 2006, 01:47 pm »
i dont remember that bit, and as for xxxholic, the cross over mostlikly wont happen till later on. theyre in the middle of an arc at the moment. what i think is that theyll finish this arc and the end page would have yin syaoarn apear at yuuko's doorstep. followed by the next chapter having a more indepth, but a doiiferent prspective look on thier meeting. (much like the encounter at the second chapter of xxxholic, things were different than they were in the TRC manga encounter.
it's in the beginning of the chapitre i think... when she says "Why do people attempt to do what they cannot? That man is trying to make the impossible possible. And he wishes...To bring back a dream thas has already ended..."

FWR does know about him. he semi scolded her for wanting to set him loose during the shurA arc.
now that i do not remember  :dodge:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #56 on: May 12 2006, 02:28 pm »
it was something like that. she was sataring at yin syao sleepin in his tuvbe and he told her not to try to awaken him (break the seal) it would take me forever to locate the part that it happens tho, it IS sometime during or after the shura arc
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #57 on: May 12 2006, 02:47 pm »
Updated the scanslation with the edited translation  :O  I thought those few lines were rather awkward, but since I can't translate myself I had no way to check it  XD;;

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #58 on: May 12 2006, 05:00 pm »
Updated the scanslation with the edited translation :O I thought those few lines were rather awkward, but since I can't translate myself I had no way to check it XD;;
Yep, that's the con of quick translations. :sweatdrop: I almost always update translations a day or two later, even if its just usually minor stuff or adjusting the English. If something feels kind of off... ^^;

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #59 on: May 13 2006, 09:56 am »
Yep, that's the con of quick translations. :sweatdrop: I almost always update translations a day or two later, even if its just usually minor stuff or adjusting the English. If something feels kind of off... ^^;

Ahh I see.  Perhaps I should wait a day or two before scanslating then  XD;;