AuthorTopic: Chapter 115  (Read 22279 times)

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
Re: Chapter 115
« Reply #60 on: May 13 2006, 11:39 am »
ah i felt that conversation was awkward, thanks so much for fixing it. i'm downloading the updated scanlation :) but oh man this chapter is awesome and fai's alarmed face was priceles!

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #61 on: May 13 2006, 01:21 pm »
Ahh I see. Perhaps I should wait a day or two before scanslating then XD;;
Well, people are impatient, anyway, so that's up to you. I know they're waiting for your scanslations. ^^;;  I'll try to post here if I change something major in the future. And then translations are never exact, anyway.  :x

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #62 on: May 14 2006, 09:57 am »
Well, people are impatient, anyway, so that's up to you. I know they're waiting for your scanslations. ^^;; I'll try to post here if I change something major in the future. And then translations are never exact, anyway. :x

Hmm, well then I'll just continue doing edits  ^^  If you post about any major changes it will help me keep on top of it  XD

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #63 on: May 14 2006, 12:06 pm »
Mirror!Syaoran  isnt in holic yet. Next week maybe.
Also I dont think we should use Clone!Syaoran, they're not clones, clones are the same. These two are mirror images, they're missing opposite eyes.

This was a sad holic chapter ;_; I never realised before but ever since Watanuki's parents died he's never been close enough to someone to have them use his first name.
Someone please tell me what Kimihiro means too :P.