AuthorTopic: question on sakura*love*syaoran  (Read 26300 times)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
Re: question on sakura*love*syaoran
« Reply #120 on: January 18 2006, 06:01 am »
I read through one of the posts that Sakura kissed Syaoran on the cheek??!?!? I didn't see that in the anime!
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #121 on: January 23 2006, 04:57 am »
At first I thought that it would work like that, Sakura would start on a clean slate and fall in love with Syaoran all over again....

but then again I don't think they can sustain the same relationship from before... however, they weren't actually together before... they were to shy to tell eachother x__X lol confusing!

so maybe... just maybe..

or perhaps... Sakura wants to know more about Syaoran, and trades something of hers with the dimension witch to gain her memory back (is that possible?! ^^;)
OR
Syaoran gave up his relationship with her to travel and collect feathers... if he... say... dies, then surely he is no longer travelling... and therefore the price he gave is given back as one end of the deal is broken?
the tradegy being her memory of him returns too late...

o___O

I have no idea though, I'm as in the dark as every other fan v_v;;

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #122 on: February 16 2006, 10:31 am »
Syaoran gave up his relationship with her to travel and collect feathers... if he... say... dies, then surely he is no longer travelling... and therefore the price he gave is given back as one end of the deal is broken?
the tradegy being her memory of him returns too late...

Even though I don't want that to happen, I can see that happening. But I can also see, Sakura looking for answers. She is going want to know who is Syaoran, and who is the blank person in her memory. She is going to do something, and may be the evil guy (can't remember name), is going to trick her. In the end, I think Sakura is going to know one way or another. I can't wait! ^_^
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline cherry_blossomVNM

• New Fan
  • I love Sakura and Syaoran!
« Reply #123 on: March 04 2006, 11:13 am »
Although their relationship can never be what it was maybe it can be a better & different love than before. It wouldn't be the same as before......

Offline inufna

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #124 on: March 04 2006, 11:49 am »
yeah....
they are totally meant to be!

Offline cherry_blossomVNM

• New Fan
  • I love Sakura and Syaoran!
« Reply #125 on: March 04 2006, 11:53 am »
if they didn't end up together... I just can't even think about it! CLAMP wouldn't do that to us..I hope...

Offline Akahna

• I have no idea where I found my avatar!
« Reply #126 on: March 10 2006, 07:37 pm »
If any of you ever payed ANY attention what-so-ever to the anime you would realize that she has many memories of her past with Syaoran in them AND visible. He's just in the shadows. You guys are such bakas it's not even funny. Jeez... :protest: <me. I don't wanna work with such lazy people (joking, of course).
What I work on and what I (and others) have to say about it!

WORKING ON NOVEL!            Please, bother me... I need a distraction...
WORKING ON VIDEO GAME!             Bother me and die...
WORKING ON FANFICTION!              It's about time!
WORKING ON ANIME!            Hopefully school's out when you are...
LISTENING TO MUSIC!             Duh...
WORKING ON SLIDESHOW!          Again?!
WORKING ON POETRY!          It's Tuesday already?
WORKING ON HOMEWORK!                    GET ME OUTTA HERE! THE CEILING'S GONNA CALLAPSE OR SATIN WILL REIN HERE! IT'S THE APOCALLYPSE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #127 on: March 11 2006, 03:46 am »
If any of you ever payed ANY attention what-so-ever to the anime you would realize that she has many memories of her past with Syaoran in them AND visible. He's just in the shadows. You guys are such bakas it's not even funny. Jeez... :protest: <me. I don't wanna work with such lazy people (joking, of course).

Hmm, I find what you said to be unnecessarily rude.. I wouldn't reccommend saying things like that here. I don't even understand what point you're trying to make. Are you claiming that Sakura already knows who Syaoran is at this time? Because if so, you're wrong. Like the other members stated much more nicely, she remembers next to nothing about him because in her memories he is a "blank person" like Ashlee said.

Remember, Syaoran's payment to Yuuko was that his relationship with Sakura will never be the same which is probably why Syaoran is missing in memories in which he should be included. ((Such as in the memory she had of her birthday.)) Whether or not she'll get these memories back we are yet to find out.
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #128 on: March 11 2006, 06:26 am »

Please do not call other forum members baka or accuse 'everyone' of not paying attention. Respect for other members is a very important rule here.
Forum Rules

And so far at least, Syaoran is not visible in any of those memories. That was the whole point of what they gave up.

conan_xp

« Reply #129 on: March 25 2006, 09:09 am »
I think in the end Sakura is going to remember her old relationship with syaoran. I mean why would the dimensional with want "memories" of sakura ne way?? I think Sakura or syaoran might need to sacriface somethin else inorder to get  sakura's relationship memories back but i think it is just in due time before she remembers it all :)

Offline Spychan

• bow chic a bow wow.....
« Reply #130 on: March 28 2006, 11:48 am »
Okay but about this relationship thing, my friend and I had a little debate over this one day at lunch and came to a thought:
Yuko said Syaoran and Sakura would never have the same relationship as before but.....

maybe the a better one. It is possible ne? In the past they were both just shy teens waiting who was going to fess up first of who loved who but they wont have that relationship like that again but maybe something on a different level.

We have to note that Sakura said she was going to tell him that she loved him and  " Just wait, I definetly will tell you." even though she may not remember him you can tell she is totaly falling head over heels for him again, I am just waiting for the moment something good is gonna happen

* taps finger on mouse impatiently* c'mooon chap 110.........
The smallest change makes the biggest difference

Offline saki

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #131 on: May 12 2006, 08:52 pm »
If CLAMP kills Syaoran or Sakura or doesn't make them end up together...I'll be going on a death march. >____<

Sorry, no angst for me. I like happy endings.

TO be honest, I'm not a CLAMP fan at all...but I love Syaoran/Sakura. To death. Just...just look at them!
"You think you're tough Mr. Massey, but you don't know what tough is...I eat men like you for breakfast."
---Marilyn Hamilton Rexroth Doyle Massey (Cruel Intentions)

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #132 on: May 13 2006, 02:16 pm »
Well, CLAMP is known for angsty endings. Look what they did to MKR....

Still, weve been talking about SakuSyao in TRC for a long time now, but we're forgetting something: XXXholic. If XXXholic's crosses over with TRC as we imagine it, maybe something may, JUST MAY, happen that will change everything, like Watanuki's ability to see the supernatural, or Sakura's similar power. Which means...

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #133 on: May 14 2006, 07:30 am »
Well, CLAMP is known for angsty endings. Look what they did to MKR....

Still, weve been talking about SakuSyao in TRC for a long time now, but we're forgetting something: XXXholic. If XXXholic's crosses over with TRC as we imagine it, maybe something may, JUST MAY, happen that will change everything, like Watanuki's ability to see the supernatural, or Sakura's similar power. Which means...
I'm agree with you. I think that if Clamp created XXXHolic too was for some unknown reason...we'll have to wait...^^