CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 3: The Goal of Glory

<< < (3/8) > >>

Magical Angel 101:
I thought it was pretty good epsiode I just finished watching it, because I had stuff to do all day *Sweatdrop* though animation was not as good, it was still a fairly good epsiode :D
anyways, what I'am really excited for is the nexted epsiode! it  looks really good! say what's the manga chapter of nexted epsiode? I must of miss read that one *Sweatdrop* and like to read the manga before it airs, so does anyone reambers? I sure been a long time since you read it lol! but thank you if you know!

kudan:
Not a bad episode, compared to last week's. XD
Show contentBut like the previous season, they left out the drunk scene.... :cry: I think we'll never be able to see Syaoran drunk "anime style"...
But yay!! ^^ A totally new world that's not in the manga is going to be their next destination!! ^^ Really look forward to next week's episode. :)

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Ĺ akura on May 14 2006, 08:41 am ---The raw torrent  is here:

http://www.x-raws.com/torrents/raw/[x-raws]_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_03_[704x396_WMV9][DD620E12].avi.torrent

:greengrin:  demo it's no the best quality... :surprised:

--- End quote ---

where can i find an other RAW download, this one ain't working

.::ka::.:
haven't watched this epi but I knew I loved it !!!!
Show content because it has KuroxTomo scence >________< sorry faikuro fans, but that's my bliss ^^

Brad:
Having not read the manga I was really suprised to see Show content that guy from Jade there! What a  great twist! I love seeing the anime before the manga! It's always a let down having to watch the anime after.

p.s. I'm not attacking anyone, but surely there's a better place to talk about episode downloading on these forums. It's getting annoying seeing 50% of the posts say either "I really want this episode!" or "Where can I download this episode?!?" or "My computer's too slow! I want to see it!".  :dodge:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version