CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 3: The Goal of Glory

<< < (5/8) > >>

Mina:
Am I the only one who was disappointed with the animation in this episode? I thought the animation went greatly down hill after episode 1 and 2.  The shape of the face of the characters were... i dunno what other words to use than "messed up". And the mouths... they were weird chaped triangles the whole time...  it's like they were smirking the whole time or something. Kurogane especially looked weird... and Tomoyo's animation quality dropped to (except Tomoyo-hime, she looked pretty ^_^ )

Overall, I liked the episode. The pace was good and as much as I was disappointed that they changed many things, I have to accept that anime is different from manga.

What I'm not looking forward is next week's episode... it's a filler episode, back to the country in episode 26. Returning to country they've been before... something tells me it's a bad idea...

Rika Iiyumi:
this ep was okay -_-;; i didn't like it how they deviated from the original plot
i can't believe they're making the fourth episode of the new series a FILLER. HELLO BEETRAIN! MOST of the people [here] who watch Tsubasa Chronicles also reads the manga, and [agrees with Mina-san] returning to another world is not very smart..except maybe in Sharra country ^^ Show contentto see what happened after syaoran changed the past

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Mina on May 17 2006, 11:50 am ---Am I the only one who was disappointed with the animation in this episode? I thought the animation went greatly down hill after episode 1 and 2. The shape of the face of the characters were... i dunno what other words to use than "messed up". And the mouths... they were weird chaped triangles the whole time... it's like they were smirking the whole time or something. Kurogane especially looked weird... and Tomoyo's animation quality dropped to (except Tomoyo-hime, she looked pretty ^_^ )

--- End quote ---

AGREED!

--- Quote from: Mina on May 17 2006, 11:50 am ---What I'm not looking forward is next week's episode... it's a filler episode, back to the country in episode 26. Returning to country they've been before... something tells me it's a bad idea...

--- End quote ---

It's really the same country? I thought it was just similar...

Edit: I saw the preview for episode 5. IT'S ANOTHER FILLER!!! >_<
I wonder if that means episode 6 (the magician and the date) is a filler too. Oh, I hope it has to do with Fai and Kurogane! That would make all the KuroxFai shippers very happy! ^_^

sanlyn:
heres the fruit for long wait
torrent link for epi 29: http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_29_%5B5BCD49B3%5D.avi.torrent

moezychan:
OMG OMG OMG!!! Arigatou gozaimas sanlyn-sama! That more than deserves a cookie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version