CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 3: The Goal of Glory

<< < (7/8) > >>

Cardcaptor Takato:
I really liked this episode a lot, but I haven't read the manga version of it yet, so I don't know how it compares to the manga.  Anyway, I liked how they gave Sakura more of an active role this time around instead of having her always be the damsel in distress.  I hope they'll continue to give her more of an active role in future episodes, too.  The identity of the saboteur was pretty predictable, but wasn't predictable was Show contentTomoyo's dream at the end of the episode.  It was great seeing Tomoyohime again and I thought the ending to that episode where Kurogane and Tomoyo are standing next to each other like that and Kurogane pulls his hand away when she tries to help him was really cute.  I wonder....if Tomoyohime can send people to other worlds and contact people in other worlds, can Yukito from Sakura's world do the same thing?  It's disappointing that the next episode is a filler-in but not really all that surprising, either.  Unfortunately, I never liked Tsubasa's filler-ins, but so far I've enjoyed the second season a lot more than the first, so here's hoping it'll at least be a pretty decent filler-in.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Cardcaptor Takato on May 24 2006, 11:49 pm --- Show contentTomoyo's dream at the end of the episode.  It was great seeing Tomoyohime again and I thought the ending to that episode where Kurogane and Tomoyo are standing next to each other like that and Kurogane pulls his hand away when she tries to help him was really cute.  I wonder....if Tomoyohime can send people to other worlds and contact people in other worlds, can Yukito from Sakura's world do the same thing?

--- End quote ---
Show contentyukito probably could...he's a pretty powerful preist. he knew about yuuko, that she would be the one to help syaoran, so he's probaly spoken to her once before. (plus in ep 4 of season 2, they showed everyone with dimension traveling power, he was included. [tho fai wasnt...not fair...)

Aethelthryth:
Totally agree that the animation looks really weird...I think all of the characters look weird...and Ryuooh fangs are too annoying...
Show contentI'm disappointed that they left out Sakura's will to stay awake to thank Tomoyo properly...but I'm glad they at least kept the Kurogane-Tomoyo scene...although Kurogane's face looked really bad (his eyes were totally weird) when Tomoyo said she's gonna tell Tomoyo-hime that Kuro's definitely going back

mela:
I thought this episode was the worst so far. I didn't like the way the anime handled Piffle world, it seemed way too rushed and compacted into too few episodes for it to even retain a semblance of what it was in the manga. It might be unfair of me to compare the manga to the anime, but they should have at least tried to keep the story a little closer.

Show content Is the bad moustache guy who was messing with the race the same old moustache  guy we see in Jade Country at the beginning who is telling the story of the Princess, the feather and the missing children?

Meowzy:
Show contentYes, it was the same guy. Which made it so painfully obvious that the culprit was Kyle-sensei... >_>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version