CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 3: The Goal of Glory

<< < (8/8)

Cherry tiger:
This episode was so badly done... I cringed at so many parts. Show contentSyaoran being so serious at moments he should look more relaxed, Kurogane's lack of passion telling Sakura to carry on the race, the way Sakura, Mokona and Tomoyo got knocked down (I cringed then laughed cause it looked so dumb), the really really bad still graphics... I could go on but I wanna spare myself the pain of recalling them.

The only good thing was the KuroxTomo moment. The way Kurogane looked when he wanted to talk about Tomoyo-hime... it was just so cute! He looked so nervous... it was just so cuuuuute! ^^
Waiting for the next episode to load. Hopefully, it's better.

.::ka::.:
Show content Agree ! The only thing I enjoy about this epi is KuroxTomo scence, I love the piano theme during their conversation ! Kawaii neh !!! >___<.  Everything was so rush up, they totally ruin Piffle >_______> GAArRHHH!!!!!!!!

moezychan:

--- Quote from: .::ka::. on May 26 2006, 12:58 am ---Show content Agree ! The only thing I enjoy about this epi is KuroxTomo scence, I love the piano theme during their conversation ! Kawaii neh !!! >___<.  Everything was so rush up, they totally ruin Piffle >_______> GAArRHHH!!!!!!!!
--- End quote ---

Show contentHai hai! I completely loved that scene! I'm an avid KuroxTomo fan and seeing that made me go hanyaan! I also loved how he said that he would return to his own world at the end. Kurogane was so kakkoi in that scene!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version