General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the worst part of your day?

<< < (87/118) > >>

~Bloody_Rose~:
Seeing my other former classmates

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on October 20 2006, 08:06 pm ---oh dear. i had to repeat a class, angebra I) myself. i was forced to drop my favorite class the next year too (draw&paint) its sucx, i know how you feel. *gives kuro woof a big hug*

--- End quote ---
*hugs* i know.. i know how you feel... T_T i-it.. sucks.... really... T___T

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: ~Forgiver's Sign~ on October 20 2006, 06:02 pm ---:cry: I... I failed... FAILED... :sad5: i've got 5.0 in.. math.. failed... T___T failed... OMG... i have to... repeat it. again.. T_T for god's sake... no... crap..

--- End quote ---
5/20 is a good mark for me since i used to always have 1.5/20  :haha:(and it was only the points given for the presentation of my copy,because i was totally unable to do a decent addition  :sweatdrop:)

it was this morning,when i woke up with a awful headache after a laborious sleepiness (my head was about to burst like a tomato  -_-)

~Bloody_Rose~:
knowing that i'm going to be a free section and not a block section... :cry:
T___T i hate it.. i won't be able to talk that much to my classmates anymore!!!

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on October 22 2006, 08:03 am ---5/20 is a good mark for me since i used to always have 1.5/20  :haha:(and it was only the points given for the presentation of my copy,because i was totally unable to do a decent addition  :sweatdrop:)

--- End quote ---
in our country, when you step in on college, the failing grade is 5.00 and the highest mark is 1.00

i got 5.00 in math.. T__T

Kaname:
Dont feel bad i got my math grades back on Friday i got um a 10% oh man my mom is gonna come to my apartment and hurt me *starts blocking doors* today the worst thing was that o yes just finished reformatting my computer.

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: ~Forgiver's Sign~ on October 23 2006, 01:29 pm ---in our country, when you step in on college, the failing grade is 5.00 and the highest mark is 1.00
i got 5.00 in math.. T__T

--- End quote ---

mathematic is a burden that i was forced to drag all along my schooling,but at least calcul is not essential to understand Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,philosophy is more helpful  :keke:

the worst part of my day was when i saw screenshots of episode 50...i was on the verge of indigestion because of Fai,if you know what i mean  :dodge:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version