General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the worst part of your day?

<< < (88/118) > >>

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on October 24 2006, 06:19 am ---mathematic is a burden that i was forced to drag all along my schooling,but at least calcul is not essential to understand Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,philosophy is more helpful :keke:

the worst part of my day was when i saw screenshots of episode 50...i was on the verge of indigestion because of Fai,if you know what i mean :dodge:

--- End quote ---
Me too Tatasen-chan..me too...

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: ishiyaki on October 24 2006, 06:46 am ---Me too Tatasen-chan..me too...

--- End quote ---
it's good to see that i'm not alone in calamity  :sweatdrop:

the worst part of my day was when my neighbour was making amendements in his house and that he kept deafened me with his damned drill  :shifty:

Sailor Yue-chan:
my mom saying that i couldnt go to a haloween party :cry:

EDIT...gee, which could be worse? mom saying that i couldnt go, or my ride to the party never even showing up?

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on October 28 2006, 07:35 am ---my mom saying that i couldnt go to a haloween party :cry:

--- End quote ---

REALLY???but what about your Vampire's costume and your pirates of the Caribeans' deguisement  :sad5:???

the worst part of my day was when i read this comment,i wanted to see Super Sailor Yue's outfits  :sweatdrop:

princesslore:
:cry: my mom is angry with me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version