General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the worst part of your day?

<< < (105/118) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
-sigh- every day its the same thimg..whwnever we go out, my mom always shouts\ at me. fr stupid little things. last night it was because of something, i dont know, but i ended up getting punched in the arm and i wasnt allowed to sleep in my bed till i gave her a missing dvd and lost CD.

so far today, worst thing was my mom taking away my sealed list of HP7 predictions. got htem back tho =P

Miss Jenni-Maie:
Working.
1) It was BOILING out! Which makes not only myself grouchy, but all the people I had to serve grouchy, too.
2) I had to work with a sprained wrist (because I was hit by a freaking CAR!) which made doing anything super difficult.
3) It was BUSY BUSY BUSY! Which meant I had to work non-stop. [yawn]

I need to sleeeeeeeeeep.

Sailor Yue-chan:
having 2 posts deleted on tsubasachronicle.net, making me lose 170 rep points.

post one i said "yay for clow reed!! *drools*"
the second post i asked why someone gave me bad rep for the first post.

aparently being happy about the clow reed delux cover and asking "why" are both spamworthy spamworthy, and i didnt deserve the 771. (now it's down to 601 :cry: )

Tenkuuken:
Ayayay.... I lost my riding gloves on the way home. Someone must have pocketed it... Dang.

Sailor Yue-chan:
yesterday, i had actually lost neaarly 300 repuitation points, and the mod i PMed said that it was NOT undeserving. so, screw TC.net. im not going to visit there for a while >=(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version