General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the worst part of your day?

<< < (108/118) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
3 WORDS:

I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!   

=___= ugh

G_chaN:
It's raining hard outside... on top of that, we have preliminary exams this week and my test for today is Quantum Physics... *sigh*... my take home quiz for Theoretical Mechanics is due today and I can't seem to answer those freakishly confusing questions.. I'm torn between what to study and what to do first... Aaaargh.. this really sucks...  :BangHead:

The news said that classes are to be suspended up to the college level coz of the rain... but hell, If they don't make up their minds soon, I'll be late for my exams... and I don't wanna go to school with this freak rain... Stupid administration... the government already announced the suspension of classes but the school won't seem to give out a statement... I hate this...

Miss Jenni-Maie:
8 hours of work with an extremely pushy boss.  But the more I suck up, the more chance I have of becoming a shift manager [crosses fingers]
Oh, and while it was exciting to find out I'm going to Mexico next year (for my cousins wedding), it just dawned on me that I have some serious working out I need to do if I ever plan on wearing a baithing suit :P

Kouichi:
ugh getting lost in my new school wean school hasn't even started yet! p.q

FieryPrincess:
Seeing my English teacher. Agh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version