General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the worst part of your day?

<< < (109/118) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
feeling like crap and discovereng someone stole my dark chocolate snowcaps :(

Sailor Yue-chan:
finding a peaice of foam rubber in the delux mashed potatoes of my tv dinner  x_x
god i keep getting nausious thinkin of what would have happened had i not spit the odd tasting spoonful back out. Dx

delux mashed potatoes: chunky with a little bit of sour cream and topped with garlic chives. my fav type and now i never want to eat mashed potatoes again  :-\

Miss Jenni-Maie:
Well, I know my worst part of the day WILL be going to work at 5, haha.
[I have to work with a bunch of girls who just sit in the back and flirt with the cook. Meanwhile, I'm out front cleaning, stocking, serving both counter and drive thru and making all the food. ... yup, that's gonna suck.]

Kouichi:
having to go to work ugh!

Sailor Yue-chan:
being treated like a crminal.

while looking for something for mt mom, i make a casual observation that these tubes that had state quarters seemed rather low. one thing leads to another and suddnly IM the theif and all my previliges are revoked. i get all my books taken away, my cereal and bagels are gien to my brother and im not allowed to do anything until i either give her the missing money or tell her what i did with them.

I SWEAR TO GOD I DID NOT TOUCH THE DANGED MONEY!!!  I'D NEVER DO THAT EVER!!!

i hate my life so very much :cry:

FYI: the fact that im on the computer... i sneak on the cruddy laptop. she doesnt know i use it. it's my only means of communication

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version