General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the worst part of your day?

<< < (111/118) > >>

Miss Jenni-Maie:
Getting dumped....over FACEBOOK!
Coward.

G_chaN:
Well, my adviser for my thesis talked to me this afternoon... Its sooo annoying!! I had to redo my Thesis coz she said its her dissertation paper and we shouldn't be entirely the same... I just wish she told that to me earlier... its been a year now since I started... AAAARGH.... I felt like screaming at her... I mean, that stupid thesis is due by next year and only a few months left... then I'll be starting from ZERO.... And to think I already did some work and what for? I did all that work for her dissertation paper... Grrrrr.......... That manipulative...... aaaaargh... I'm sooo frustrated...  :BangHead:

Sailor Yue-chan:
sunday: laptop powercord died
monday: not being able to BUY a new one, and being blamed again for computer virus <_<
tuesday: still no internet access (damn im so lonely without connection!!! :XD: )
today: stepping on a patch of briers (those tiny prickly balls that stick to you) while barefoot Dx it HUUUUUUURRT!!!!

btw: i DID get to order a new cord, and hopefully will be back online by friday.

Sailor Yue-chan:
spending $50 on the plug, and it doesnt work :cry:

Sailor Yue-chan:
finding a fanfic labeled "kurofai" but the first 2 lines is fai bedding with a woman X_X wrong in more ways that can be counted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version