General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the worst part of your day?

<< < (112/118) > >>

G_chaN:
I'm supposed to wake up early and go to school at 7 in the morning... but I had to sleep late coz I was studying for my exams... now I missed my appointment with my thesis adviser... darn it.. I'm so pissed at myself for breaking my alarm clock... I hope she's not mad at me...  -_-

Sailor Yue-chan:
a 10 hour download, with less than a minute remaining. and my modem hangs up, screwing it up completly! :cry:  :BangHead: :cry:

~Emethyst~:
Tripping over the stairs with a few teachers and some clasmates seeing the incident.. Then accumulating bruises and a slight dizzy feeling afterwards..... -o-"

G_chaN:
When I found out that I was one who got the lowest marks in class... for PGC (general constitution) ..... aaargh!! I hate this... I'll be having a removal exam on monday to see if I should really pass... *sigh*  What's funny is that I have no problems with quantum mechanics, theoretical physics, etc... I really suck when it comes to the law... I'm so mad..  :BangHead:

G_chaN:
When I woke up today, I noticed my left eye was swelling... and it hurts a lot... and I look stupid... Its so annoying... I hope the swelling goes down tomorrow...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version