AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 290567 times)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #100 on: May 17 2006, 11:48 am »
Somehow, when people start wars, if makes me think one thing: They are completely paranoid. -__-

Take a look at the Peloponnesian War for example, during the Golden Age of Athens, Sparta attacked Athens because they feared Athens was becoming too powerful. That led to a deadly war because Sparta was paranoid.

Is war really worth it? I think not.
Paranoia is ones own worst enemy.
I've never heard of that war but now I'm interested *goes to look it up*

Mm, I will, but I doubt I'd be an atheist. I really can't hate anybody, religion based or not.
My reason would be I hate to be forced to do something without at least being consulted about it. This doesn't apply to everything but when it comes to ideas and faith, then it applies a lot.

We go to the graveyard and teach the zombies. :P

War = Anger + Paranoid people

Such as King George during the Revoluntionary War.
haha, ok ok, Are you like doing a huge history project!? I'm Impressed! *goes to look that war up too*
anger, hate, paranoia, jealous, revenge, avenge, love, misinterpretations, disagreements.. there are lots of reasons for war...
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #101 on: May 17 2006, 11:51 am »
^ No DPing. Bad Blue.

I'm not doing a history project: I'm just recalliing what I've learned from school, which is very educational, and applying it to the topic. :P

moezychan

« Reply #102 on: May 17 2006, 11:53 am »
My reason would be I hate to be forced to do something without at least being consulted about it. This doesn't apply to everything but when it comes to ideas and faith, then it applies a lot.

Mm, I have to agree with that. I'm still angry at my mom for doing it, and even angrier that she denies she ever did it but I love my faith. With or without her influence. I saw what it was and I love it. I did forgive my mom though. I can't remain mad at a person. I've tried and I hate it.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #103 on: May 17 2006, 11:54 am »
^ No DPing. Bad Blue.

I'm not doing a history project: I'm just recalliing what I've learned from school, which is very educational, and applying it to the topic. :P
haha, DPing?
and I wish they taught us more in History, All we did was basicaly World War II with the events leading upto and after it and .... well.. that's it.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #104 on: May 17 2006, 11:54 am »
All I do is ignore the person I don't like and later, I talk to them again without realzing them. Besides, Hate = Bad.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #105 on: May 17 2006, 12:16 pm »
Ah, the factors that defines us as a whole in a sense.

Unfortunately, that can't change unless we change which is incredibly hard.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #106 on: May 17 2006, 02:07 pm »
Uhh could somebody tell me what's going on? I'm getting confused after reading 6 pages  :lol:

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 17 2006, 02:28 pm »
i....don't get it either...wow...12 hours = 4 pages increased
by me.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #108 on: May 17 2006, 02:54 pm »
The topic's goal is to make any discussion so it's understandable.

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #109 on: May 17 2006, 03:17 pm »
I last left off after that discussion about beer XD

I dunno what you guys are talking about in the last 3 pages... 0.o

moezychan

« Reply #110 on: May 17 2006, 03:35 pm »
I last left off after that discussion about beer XD

I dunno what you guys are talking about in the last 3 pages... 0.o

Then we'll skip what happened during those 3 pages and go back to you talking about beer, and what I had to say in response to that. I'm 22 years old and I drink of rare occasions, so listen when I say this, drinking underage is dangerous. Any consumption of alcohol as a minor leads to serious body complications. It doesn't matter if it's enjoyable or fun. You could hurt yourself in the process. I don't see any problem with drinking it if you have an adult present and drink in moderation, but to drink excessively could hurt you.

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #111 on: May 17 2006, 03:42 pm »
Then we'll skip what happened during those 3 pages and go back to you talking about beer, and what I had to say in response to that. I'm 22 years old and I drink of rare occasions, so listen when I say this, drinking underage is dangerous. Any consumption of alcohol as a minor leads to serious body complications. It doesn't matter if it's enjoyable or fun. You could hurt yourself in the process. I don't see any problem with drinking it if you have an adult present and drink in moderation, but to drink excessively could hurt you.
hmm.. good point, drinking can lead to serious health hazards especially in your liver... But still, it doesn't mean we're underaged doesn't mean we can't drink beer... As in, the young guys won't drink alot,but rather only little amounts of liquor..... So, as long as they keep the beer drinking to a low... it's fine... ^_^

moezychan

« Reply #112 on: May 17 2006, 03:46 pm »
hmm.. good point, drinking can lead to serious health hazards especially in your liver... But still, it doesn't mean we're underaged doesn't mean we can't drink beer... As in, the young guys won't drink alot,but rather only little amounts of liquor..... So, as long as they keep the beer drinking to a low... it's fine... ^_^

Mm, true. I drank a small amount of alcohol when I was a minor, with my mother's permission first, and it didn't hurt me. Just make sure not to overdo it, and have parental supervision. Believe me, I know what can happen when you drink too much alcohol.

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #113 on: May 17 2006, 04:13 pm »
Mm, true. I drank a small amount of alcohol when I was a minor, with my mother's permission first, and it didn't hurt me. Just make sure not to overdo it, and have parental supervision. Believe me, I know what can happen when you drink too much alcohol.

Sorry for butting in....

I'm an alcohol addict (still underage) but I'm always restraining myself from indulging into it. A relative of mine died from one of its symptoms a few years ago so I made that as an example. I didn't overdo it even once. (But sometimes, I kinda emvy the drinkers >.< can't help it)
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

moezychan

« Reply #114 on: May 17 2006, 04:29 pm »
Sorry for butting in....

I'm an alcohol addict (still underage) but I'm always restraining myself from indulging into it. A relative of mine died from one of its symptoms a few years ago so I made that as an example. I didn't overdo it even once. (But sometimes, I kinda emvy the drinkers >.< can't help it)

Daijoubu, daijoubu. Thank you for stating that. I'll admit, it's hard on me too, but since you are underage, and you do feel the want to overdo it, I would try to cut back on the alcohol, and if at all possible, quit until you're old enough. When there's temptation, it's hard to resist. If you need help or just someone to talk to about this, I'll be more than happy to talk to you.

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #115 on: May 17 2006, 04:54 pm »
Well as long as we don't overdo drinking the stuff, it's fine i guess.... Some moderation won't hurt, but quitting... Unless you are new to the stuff, it's hard to quit over something you've become obsessed with... 0.o

moezychan

« Reply #116 on: May 17 2006, 04:58 pm »
Well as long as we don't overdo drinking the stuff, it's fine i guess.... Some moderation won't hurt, but quitting... Unless you are new to the stuff, it's hard to quit over something you've become obsessed with... 0.o

And that's why I stated to cut back. It's best to minimize overtime, and then quit near the end. To quit cold turkey is too difficult on anyone. I'm well aware of that.

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #117 on: May 17 2006, 05:24 pm »
Daijoubu, daijoubu. Thank you for stating that. I'll admit, it's hard on me too, but since you are underage, and you do feel the want to overdo it, I would try to cut back on the alcohol, and if at all possible, quit until you're old enough. When there's temptation, it's hard to resist. If you need help or just someone to talk to about this, I'll be more than happy to talk to you.

Thanks for the company, moezy-chan ^_^ So there we have the beer discussion, why not try something else for a change? (if anyone wants to that is :tongue:)
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #118 on: May 17 2006, 06:04 pm »
I'm not in a mood today.

Ugh, such sucky times these days.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #119 on: May 17 2006, 06:11 pm »
mm... Turkey. Havn't had that in a while, I'm a Chicken freak myself, Every Sunday a Roast Chicken Dinner <3
Chicken at KFC, McChicken from McDonalds, Chicken Subway Sandwich. I have Chicken everyday.. and it will be my downfall.